Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This whole page is jokes.:dead:
EZOa_W3UcAA00Vs
the lou dobbs story at the bottom :dead:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
It really doesn’t matter who is elected in November . Either way Medicare for all is too expensive according to both candidates . with 40 million unemployed capitalism will crumble if there are no social policies introduced . We tried to warn y’all

bbbuh Bernie supports are mean online. Enjoy what you reaped

Inb4 my post will get quoted by a liberal apologist.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
He’s charged with 3rd degree murder

Yeah I know. I'm not mad at that either. No way a jury is going to convict a cop of premeditated murder. They should have went for 2nd. But I read it charge description, saw what legal folks said on both sides and think this is the charge that is going lead to a conviction. Even though I must say, I'm liking the amount of outrage from white folks that I didnt expect it from. I feel like he'd go down on the 1st degree too. I'm on Twitter and it's like 80% of them are pissed, 10% defending the police and the remaining are trolls. But either way its over and I hope they max him out. The office Noor that killed the white woman got 12.5 yrs on the same charges.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It really doesn’t matter who is elected in November . Either way Medicare for all is too expensive according to both candidates . with 40 million unemployed capitalism will crumble if there are no social policies introduced . We tried to warn y’all

bbbuh Bernie supports are mean online. Enjoy what you reaped

Inb4 my post will get quoted by a liberal apologist.
Shut yo ass up. Bernie folks didn’t show up and you mad us in here?:stopitslime: I fukkin voted for Bernie... it ain’t my fault most dems didn’t want to support him. I thought he had the streets?:francis:

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
Trump is going to let shyt burn and then use the images over the next few months to scare whitey into voting for him again. Dems need to harness the energy we're seeing into actual votes asap.

Also @Tommy Fits is right. Biden needs to leave his damn room and get out there with the people soon. It's obvious from the lack of coverage that nobody cares about the lockdown anymore.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joey B needs to fly out to Minnesota and meet with protestors and elected officials and lock down this election before it even begins. The country needs leadership right now, Joey B can look presidential while Trump is tweeting
:wow: at how badly that would embarrass trump