Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah, but you can't claim he has some special powers over the electorate but then blame who he used them for as the reason they didn't work.
My overall point is the Obama's did what they did and their time is up. He served his two terms. Let's move forward not backwards.
If the most popular figure in the party can't glean excitement then what makes you think a lesser person at VP would?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If the most popular figure in the party can't glean excitement then what makes you think a lesser person at VP would?
I don't think I said they could, what I am saying is counting on Obama to do something for the ticket is false hope and we should move on to someone else and let them do what they can on their own merits.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't think I said they could, what I am saying is counting on Obama to do something for the ticket is false hope and we should move on to someone else and let them do what they can on their own merits.
This goes against everything we know about politics. :francis:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I think Trump is in the last throes of his terrible regime and is flailing like an old autocratic Arab dictator caught up in an uprising.

throwing everything at the wall and hoping something sticks.

He’s fukking done. Get him the fukk outta here.

he needs to be suffer in his latter years before he leaves this earth.