Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
OK, and he stumped for Hillary hard and it didn't help.
Whoever the VP pick is they are going to have to stand on their own merits. :francis:
HRC was highly unliked by both sides. Let’s be reality, Obama and HRC don’t really like each other. You either knew it or didn’t get a sense of synergy between them. Everything about her campaign is a terrible test case.

Doesn’t invalidate your point but also I wouldn’t glean big picture takeaways from her either.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
HRC was highly unliked by both sides. Let’s be reality, Obama and HRC don’t really like each other. You either knew it or didn’t get a sense of synergy between them. Everything about her campaign is a terrible test case.

Doesn’t invalidate your point but also I wouldn’t glean big picture takeaways from her either.
Yeah, but you can't claim he has some special powers over the electorate but then blame who he used them for as the reason they didn't work.
My overall point is the Obama's did what they did and their time is up. He served his two terms. Let's move forward not backwards.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah, but you can't claim he has some special powers over the electorate but then blame who he used them for as the reason they didn't work.
My overall point is the Obama's did what they did and their time is up. He served his two terms. Let's move forward not backwards.
Well I’m saying they have special powers but it’s hard to argue that they aren’t the most high profile surrogates in the party.

I understand the sentiment but I can’t imagine you think that’s going to happen.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK, and he stumped for Hillary hard and it didn't help.
Biden was Obama's right hand man though. Different dynamics and restoring the feeling :smugbiden: :banderas:.
yep

obama "endorsing" hillary was barely even real. we all knew they hated each other and they were just going through the motions. not to mention that we were coming off 8 years of obama, so we didn't even appreciate it

this time it's different :wow: obama is endorsing his loyal VP of 8 years, after a 4 year hiatus. whole different level of enthusiasm for this

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yep

obama "endorsing" hillary was barely even real. we all knew they hated each other and they were just going through the motions. not to mention that we were coming off 8 years of obama, so we didn't even appreciate it

this time it's different :wow: obama is endorsing his loyal VP of 8 years, after a 4 year hiatus. whole different level of enthusiasm for this
You forgot to say Amen. lol