Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I truly think Trump will hit his floor within the next few months.

His daily distractions and lack of vision are turning people off who would normally look the other way because they had a job and relative health.

This is the exact reason why Biden is going slow and steady. He's unraveling in real time.
Thats why i hope Biden chills with the out of touch comments. Just let Trump punch himself out.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: they thought republicans would only sacrifice minorities on the altar of capitalism.... the jokes on them, republicans will sacrifice anyone, even their own children, for another buck....

It had to catch those racists cac sitting in their retirement homes, I mean

communities :lolbron:by shock. They looking at the GOP like

rs_1024x759-190109123812-1024.nancy-marchand-the-sopranos.ct.010919.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let Romney endorse Biden, and Trump might as well physically attack his campaign manager.
i'm not gonna get that hopeful, but i think romney will strongly make it clear that he's not endorsing or voting for trump :skip:

i'm more interested in that cindy mccain endorsement in arizona :banderas:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not gonna get that hopeful, but i think romney will strongly make it clear that he's not endorsing or voting for trump :skip:

i'm more interested in that cindy mccain endorsement in arizona :banderas:

Who cares what that top heavy bimbo thinks breh?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

The passage Anand Giridharadas read in that clip is basically my point. These people lead us to the failure of losing to Trump for them to still be leading the charge is insane. It's like hiring a pilot for your private jet who's last flight was he crashed into a mountain when the plane was fully functional. :snoop:
Whatever Democrats voters chose Biden and his way of thinking, they deserve whatever they get from him this election and if he does win. :manny:
@FAH1223 what do you think of Anand Giridharadas? He offers good critiques of the 1% but after saying 5 good things he goes off the rails and says some head scratching shyt. :patrice:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

The passage Anand Giridharadas read in that clip is basically my point. These people lead us to the failure of losing to Trump for them to still be leading the charge is insane. It's like hiring a pilot for your private jet who's last flight was he crashed into a mountain when the plane was fully functional. :snoop:
Whatever Democrats voters chose Biden and his way of thinking, they deserve whatever they get from him this election and if he does win. :manny:
@FAH1223 what do you think of Anand Giridharadas? He offers good critiques of the 1% but after saying 5 good things he goes off the rails and says some head scratching shyt. :patrice:

I like Anand. He's got to keep his ins with rich people though :mjgrin:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Like what?
While he critiques the 1% in the right terms he often frames it like they are ignorant to the effect they are having on society by their actions. Or that once you explain the overall effect of their companies and their dogma they get enlightened and are willing to change. Maybe some people working at these places feel that way but overall the CEO, CFO, Board of Directors aka people making the actual decisions know exactly what they are doing and the effect they are having and they just don't care. If it is counter to increasing shareholder wealth they just aren't interested. It's like he is trying to kum ba yah the relationship between workers and the corporation or society and the corporation when it is indeed very adversarial and everyone is aware that it is just that.