Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
I'm not trying to sound like an a$$hole but I'm just annoyed because tonight didn't have to be this damn close.

Healthcare and immigration reform are just buzz-words. I'm sure Biden said he'd make healthcare more accessible to Latinos to but that's not a fukking plan that resonates with working people. People are dying and going bankrupt from medical bills. What's his plan? I know I can go look on his website, but I shouldn't have to. He should've hammered it home, on TV, in debates, and in simple and honest language. Same with his immigration reform policy. Biden/Harris should have had CONCRETE EASY TO EXPLAIN policy positions for middle-class and lower class Americans and hammered them home at every chance.

Biden's another generic white old man politician that doesn't answer simple yes or no questions and instead just gives off platitudes. That era is DEAD. People don't want that shyt anymore.

God damnit. Tonight should have been a fukking breeze. Trump is the most beatable president of all time and the Democrats always find a way to make it way too close for comfort. They had FOUR YEARS to prepare for Trump and all they did for most of it was bytch and complain and throw an act of political theater with that impeachment thing that was never going to get Trump out of office. Not to mention approval ratings go UP for presidents after impeachment trials that don't get them removed from office.
No it shouldn't have been a breeze. The writing was on the wall the minute dems decide to put their chips on a brain dead 77 year old. If he had some energy and charisma he could have explained his healthcare platform better.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Trump got Ohio

Told y'all not to trust these CACs

They voted for him once they will vote for him again
Trump was leading Ohio in the polls
I hope people fully understand why Kamala is going to have an uphill battle to take the presidency if Biden were to win.

This country is apathetic and racist
Kamala can not win the Midwest
I honestly think he doesn't care about the job either way. I just think he doesn't want to be perceived as a user, and therefore doesn't want to lose this re-election, but I also think deep down he'd rather be doing something else. All the insiders say he sees bored as fukk and would rather be out mingling and holding rallies than doing any work.

I don't buy into the fear-mongering that he will try to stay in office forever. God forbid if he gets re-elected I think he'll actually step away peacefully in 2024, but I REALLY don't want to have to find out if that's the case.

The left real needs a populist (that wants to do the work) to push for what the BASE of the left wants.
this really isn’t about policies. It’s about the electoral college

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yup. We might not get a clear winner until like Thursday-Friday too many mail-in ballots to be counted.

I would be shocked if we get the result before early Friday morning...

I honestly won't really start really paying attention to this until tomorrow afternoon...

Don't see how people have it in them to keep checking on some of these states that have 40% of their votes in...

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Phil Arballo
51%
Devin Nunes*
49%

85% of Precincts Reporting

:ohhh:
giphy.gif