Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Population of baby boomers: about 73 million

The 24 second shot clock is running low fam :mjgrin:
HardIdealisticGalapagosmockingbird-max-14mb.gif

:mjcry:Not my parents though. They hate Trump with every fiber in their body and gonna live to be 130 years old
On one hand I'm with you breh, but on the other hand I don't want to have to count on the boomer clock. Life expectancy is getting higher and higher every year. Obviously our folks (my parents are Trump-hating boomers too :mjcry:) ain't gonna live forever but I don't want to have to put all of our eggs in that basket when it comes to election outcomes.

You aren't wrong though.

Daps
ivanka has no treads at all. anywhere. she's only on tv for the ratings, not because of any sort of group testing with any voting group anywhere

michelle obama was polling better than joe biden and she'd been denying any interest in running since before obama left. kamala? she didn't even outlast corey booker. of course she'd get washed by anyone...
She will have an R besides her name and also Trump pushing her. Who in the R party has next. Trump hasn't lost any support.

Michelle is popular because she's not involved in politics.