Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope people fully understand why Kamala is going to have an uphill battle to take the presidency if Biden were to win.

This country is apathetic and racist
Population of baby boomers: about 73 million

The 24 second shot clock is running low fam :mjgrin:
HardIdealisticGalapagosmockingbird-max-14mb.gif

:mjcry:Not my parents though. They hate Trump with every fiber in their body and gonna live to be 130 years old

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
NY has to indict Trump. Because I can see him running again in 2024 and he'd wash Kamala.
I honestly think he doesn't care about the job either way. I just think he doesn't want to be perceived as a user, and therefore doesn't want to lose this re-election, but I also think deep down he'd rather be doing something else. All the insiders say he sees bored as fukk and would rather be out mingling and holding rallies than doing any work.

I don't buy into the fear-mongering that he will try to stay in office forever. God forbid if he gets re-elected I think he'll actually step away peacefully in 2024, but I REALLY don't want to have to find out if that's the case.

The left real needs a populist (that wants to do the work) to push for what the BASE of the left wants.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This election shows that's not true at all. Michelle would even get smashed. Ivanka is already positioning herself with the abortion stuff.
ivanka has no treads at all. anywhere. she's only on tv for the ratings, not because of any sort of group testing with any voting group anywhere

michelle obama was polling better than joe biden and she'd been denying any interest in running since before obama left. kamala? she didn't even outlast corey booker. of course she'd get washed by anyone...