Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Trump was leading Ohio in the polls

Kamala can not win the Midwest

this really isn’t about policies. It’s about the electoral college
I agree with Kamala no chance she pulls the Midwest and the way these Latinos are moving even as an incumbent she will get washed.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The Dems really took the black and Hispanic vote for granted all in favor of white suburban folks. Joe Biden probably still gonna eke out a victory, hopefully, but people should be angry at the Democratic party and the Biden campaign. Clowns.
If only there was a way to go after both demographics :unimpressed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
She will have an R besides her name and also Trump pushing her. Who in the R party has next. Trump hasn't lost any support.

Michelle is popular because she's not involved in politics.
Nikki Haley, Cruz, and that crazy harlot from Dakota. Cotton, Paul Ryan if he feels like putting on the act again. They have options for days that bring none of the Trump baggage with them.

Honestly, a Nikki Haley platform would just chop the legs out of damn near everything the dems try talking about these days too...

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
No it shouldn't have been a breeze. The writing was on the wall the minute dems decide to put their chips on a brain dead 77 year old. If he had some energy and charisma he could have explained his healthcare platform better.
That's my point. We agree. I didn't mean that Biden should've been a breeze. I meant that beating Trump should've been a breeze.

The DNC had 4 years to come up with a plan to beat the least popular president in at least a century and this is what they gave us.