Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cenk is trending.

Cenk is right. I can’t stand Biden but I’m still going to vote for him because Trump is literally getting people killed with his incompetency. I do understand those who don’t want to vote for Biden though. I feel sick every time I think about voting for him.

Last edited:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld

A lot of people just like to complain with no action. if I seem loud then it will actually happen or i think a lot of talking heads would have more money in their pockets if trump wins. They have more material and can gripe for the next 50 years while "planning the revolution"

"It can't get worst" goes out the window when they quickly realize all the things get rolled back on a mass level for the next 50 years. We aren't in a country where tge government topples by accelerating, it will just readjust and keep pushing. America isn't toppling anytime soon lmao.

1.Dont vote
2. Trump reelected
3.????
4.Seize the means

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A lot of people just like to complain with no action. if I seem loud then it will actually happen or i think a lot of talking heads would have more money in their pockets if trump wins. They have more material and can gripe for the next 50 years while "planning the revolution"

"It can't get worst" goes out the window when they quickly realize all the things get rolled back on a mass level for the next 50 years. We aren't in a country where tge government topples by accelerating, it will just readjust and keep pushing. America isn't toppling anytime soon lmao.

1.Dont vote
2. Trump reelected
3.????
4.Seize the means
Its fatiguing because we already went through this in 2016. So either a bunch more young idiots came on the internet since then or no one remembers this.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1.Dont vote
2. Trump reelected
3.????
4.Seize the means
The hilarious thing, is it won't get worse for Kyle Kulinski, Krystal Ball, Briahna and half of these agents posing and encouraging people not to vote, or to waste their vote, as they are either multimillionaires or extremely well off.

Last edited:

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The hilarious thing, is it won't get worse for Kyle Kulinski, Krystal Ball, Briahna and half of these agents posing and encouraging people not to vote, or to waste their vote, as they are either multimillionaire or extremely well off.

They still think their posting skills are the key when they lost :wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Bernie getting smashed shows anything, it's that Democrats aren't as left as the far left think/ want.
this is the bottom line :yeshrug: shyt, im not far left at all. i was only riding with bernie in 2016 because we were only given 2 choices. out of 20 choices in a real primary, im more like an ohio democrat like sherrod brown, and clearly most of the dem base is too

if progressives expect to win presidential nominations, dont they have to take over congress with a sizable majority of dems first? theyre represented by like 10 people :dead: