Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
My kids are as anxious as I am for this to conclude but I told them, barring a complete blowout, we won't know anything probably until Friday - Monday. Makes me happy they want to be involved though

It’s a complete blowout.

I fukk with it, but this sounds like an excuse. He’s losing straight up.

413.... :mjgrin:

Daps
For what it's worth, tralfagar is reporting that Biden's lead has "vanished" in some swing states.

No hate to you, breh, but Trafalgar is making shyt up. They're a Trump-affiliated pollster trying to keep Trump voter engagement up by talking about how close it is.

Meanwhile, people are actually updating state vote counts and we can see who is voting and estimate what that will look like in terms of results.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. Make no mistake, Upstate New York outside of cities and college towns is very Republican. However, Democrats are still able to do well in Upstate New York.

If you excluded NYC, Obama would still have won New York State easily in 2008 & 2012. In 2016, if you excluded NYC, Hillary would still have won NYS but only by 1%.

Biden is much more liked than Hillary was. He'll do much better in Upstate New York than Hillary did.
Upstates a trip. I was stationed in upstate, and besides Syracuse m Buffalo, a lot of them smaller areas was real conservative. I saw confederate flags up there. Like, yalls state was the Union army, how you fly the enemies flag?:skip:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
shouldn't have tire them out by making these unfit hoes walk 3 miles to their cars.

Soft. Dems would walk 500 miles, and even then, they would even walk 500 more. :mjcry:

-XL-Ie.gif

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Can’t speak for Cali, but the same definitely applies to NY. Looking at maps of how congressional districts vote, NY is generally a sea of red with pockets of blue in and around the cities.

On a more granular level, there’s neighborhoods in NYC that’ll mostly vote for Trump. Those who live in NYC know which ones I’m talking about :mjpls:
Bay Ridge, Bensonhurst, Brighton Beach, Dyker Heights, Sheepshead Bay, Borough Park, Midwood, Howard Beach, 80% of Staten Island :mjpls: