Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

sullivan.jpg

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@No Sleep any chance Lindsay graham takes an L :lupe:

Man it's still a strong chance. Thing is the upstate SC has a lot of farmers that will come up and support Graham. About 3 weeks ago I felt Harrison would take it. Here recently the republicans have spent a lot of money campaigning for Graham around here. I saw like 3 rallies in my county for him last week.

The Clemson/Pickneys area will come out in full force for Graham.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, every Democrat in New Hampshire except Dan Feltes is going to win easily. John Sununu, the incumbent Republican governor, is unfortunately popular and will be easily re-elected.
To his credit Sununu handled the Covid situation up here better than just about anyone in the country as far as contact tracing, especially his Republican peers. Disgusted with him pushing this little shythead Mowers who’s a young lobbyist for insurance companies and pharmaceutical groups, but fukk if I’m surprised :manny:

voted blue all the way down the ticket. Lines were packed and I live in a small town :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Just got back from voting BIDEN/HARRIS and straight BLUE down ballot out here in CT. I waited four years for today. We gotta get these mfers outta the paint! It was a quick and painless process. I also got a Josephine Bennett sticker, first black woman to run for Senate in the state of CT, pushed women's rights and equality. Let's goo

BennettSuffragists.jpg