Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:russ:

Side note: Niles keeps saying EDay turnout here has been low. I don't know what to think. :lupe:
Saw that. Depends on where he means. My gut is that Metro Atlanta was destined to slow down. Three weeks of early voting and people were somewhat use to it as far back as 2008.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I have actually never met many people who outright hate Americans.

:wow:

I guess what I was trying to say. Is for the people that look at America, and just hate how we project our influence to other countries. Like they don't hate Americans, but they are quick to make comments about our Politics, and how we elected a reality show persona that hasn't taken COVID seriously.

I mean people were interested in knowing about Brexit.

But American Elections are sort of World Cup/Olympics type of feeling, where it's like, "What is America going to do?" because depending on who wins, other countries are going to have to adjust; like Isreal or Brazil, who want Trump to win.

Personally I want America to work in partnership, and not having to charge of everything just because it can, only when its needed because we have a ton of resources. I want America to be that helpful big brother, but right now Trump is not allowing that.