Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Because it was a joke to many people, and they disliked Hillary. He was an unknown quantity that people assumed would become more presidential if he won. Well we've seen for nearly 4 years that ain't the case and people are disgusted. That shyt isn't going to work this time.

The only people who are going to be cheering on his ignorant bullshyt during a debate are right wingers and leftists who want Biden to lose.

Oh I completely agree with this, 2020 isn't 2016, Trump (probably) won't be able to run the same playbook as he did last time. Biden can "win" the debates, but it won't be due to him being smarter or more factual or a better debater, it will be because his brand will be stronger than Trump's. All Biden has to do is hit his notes when it comes to his "This isn't who we are!" brand and appear more telegenic than Trump. If Trump wins it'll be because he alpha-dogged Biden and Biden slipped up by looking feeble-minded and weak.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
What president can alone?

I know the Pres can't do it alone but the Corporate Wing of the Dem party is also not helping. We need drastic change and they are dead set against the changes this country needs. They truly believe just being the "lesser of two evils" is good enough. They believe the status quo is good.

Biden is just symbolic of how fukking out of touch the Party and their Centrist philosophy is.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I know the Pres can't do it alone but the Corporate Wing of the Dem party is also not helping. We need drastic change and they are dead set against the changes this country needs. They truly believe just being the "lesser of two evils" is good enough. They believe the status quo is good.

Biden is just symbolic of how fukking out of touch the Party and their Centrist philosophy is.
So what are you proposing be done?

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

But that sounds like we should be directing that energy at the senators and congressmen who vote against progressive bills that would be put up for votes. As of right now, Biden is at least helping turning the senate blue.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Homie, your gripes should be aimed at the Republican party

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Homie, your gripes should be aimed at the Republican party

Just thinking Repubs alone are the cause of our situation is dangerous and lets these sellout Dems off the hook.

Dems have gone right along with Repubs on awful policies that have fukked over the working class (and that includes most black folks no matter if your collar is blue or white) of this country.

I go back to Thomas Frank.

Last edited: