Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its crazy how bad and weak democrats are at messaging

michael flynn is the criminal and traitor who lied to the FBI, he's the one who's standing in front of a judge. and we're actually talking in the media about biden doing something wrong :dead:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Just hold the blue wall Biden. You don't have to be the greatest campaign of all time. Just win.
Nah, Biden gotta crush the buildings. Destroy Trump Tower in this bish :birdman:.

No mercy for that orange clown! :ufdup:

The more states Trump loses the merrier :blessed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can respect these viewpoints. :ehh:

I still think it'll be the closest Democrats will have gotten in decades. Georgia is definitely bluer than 2012 and maybe even 2016 as well.
i swear to god i read somewhere, that stacy abrams went out and registered like 3 times the amount of voters that trump won GA by in 2016

im not hopeful on georgia and texas at all, but if donald trump really lost those for repubs :mjlol::banderas:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The term "Latinx" is so damn annoying :beli:.

It's one of the dumbest terms to come out of this "progressive/woke" era. Most Latinos themselves hate that word too :martin:.

the worst one is POC progressives use. Basically meaning a lot of Hispanics and a few black ppl.

Which Essentially means not a lot of black ppl.

there were grown black men posting that term in here during the primary describing Bernie support:mjlol:

When they would post the new diversity terms meaning non black like “Diverse Coalition, people of color, poc”

I would literally hit the :mjlol:. so embarrassing

How can you be a grown black man and type that bullshyt? :russ:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I can respect these viewpoints. :ehh:

I still think it'll be the closest Democrats will have gotten in decades. Georgia is definitely bluer than 2012 and maybe even 2016 as well.
Bluer based on what? I haven’t seen trends in major offices that would dictate that. Governor and senate are still very much red and those are usually the indicators.

Overall I’m skeptical just based on 2012. I remember how fired up black people were and it wasn’t enough and based on numbers it really can’t be. I just don’t see where the gap from 2012 and 2016 gets closed.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bluer based on what? I haven’t seen trends in major offices that would dictate that. Governor and senate are still very much red and those are usually the indicators.

Overall I’m skeptical just based on 2012. I remember how fired up black people were and it wasn’t enough and based on numbers it really can’t be. I just don’t see where the gap from 2012 and 2016 gets closed.
It's not about changing offices, its just that the races have become much tighter. More college educated people have moved into the Atlanta suburbs. The entire metro voted for Hillary, same for Stacey Abrams.

Statewide, Trump underperformed Romney by about 10,000 votes, while Clinton exceeded Obama in 2012 by 104,000. The reason? Metro Atlanta. Three metro counties shifted from Romney to Clinton – Gwinnett, with a 17-point swing toward Clinton, Cobb, with a 14-point swing, and Henry, with a seven-point swing. (These three counties still backed incumbent Republican Sen. Johnny Isakson by four points, 11 points and one point, respectively; Isakson won by 14 points statewide.) In addition, Clinton carried several metro counties – including Fulton, Douglas, Rockdale and DeKalb -- by margins that were six to 13 points higher than Obama had managed four years earlier.

Trump was +5.1% in 2016 against Romney's +7.8% in 2012 and McCain's 5.2% in 2008.

With mail-in ballots, the economy, etc, Biden might do better than expected. Probably too early to really call it battleground but in my opinion its getting there.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It's not about changing offices, its just that the races have become much tighter. More college educated people have moved into the Atlanta suburbs. The entire metro voted for Hillary, same for Stacey Abrams.

Trump was +5.1% in 2016 against Romney's +7.8% in 2012 and McCain's 5.2% in 2008.

With mail-in ballots, the economy, etc, Biden might do better than expected. Probably too early to really call it battleground but in my opinion its getting there.
It has to start somewhere and I thinks it’s reach to think it starts in a presidential elections.

In terms of those stats they support my point. Trump was down from Romney and Clinton was up from Obama and she still got washed by 200K votes. Those percentages are cool but the raw numbers are huge.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Beto should have ran for senate in 2020 and didn’t go Uber liberal on guns. His 2018 Texas grass root campaign would definitely be synergistic with Biden in November
Beto was done in Texas the minute he said they were gonna take their guns

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
the worst one is POC progressives use. Basically meaning a lot of Hispanics and a few black ppl.

Which Essentially means not a lot of black ppl.

there were grown black men posting that term in here during the primary describing Bernie support:mjlol:

When they would post the new diversity terms meaning non black like “Diverse Coalition, people of color, poc”

I would literally hit the :mjlol:. so embarrassing

How can you be a grown black man and type that bullshyt? :russ:
giphy.gif

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It has to start somewhere and I thinks it’s reach to think it starts in a presidential elections.

In terms of those stats they support my point. Trump was down from Romney and Clinton was up from Obama and she still got washed by 200K votes. Those percentages are cool but the raw numbers are huge.
I get it. But if you're looking at current polls 1-4% is a gap the Biden campaign can't ignore. They have to take a shot.