Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
biden would have prepared america for this, not ignored it and just hoped "it went away when it got warm". trump's failure is to blame for this shyt being drawn out, and not preparing our hospitals. his incompetence went from something you could ignore by turning off CNN, to affecting every single american's life

i dont give a fukk about biden either, but getting the orange fakkit out of office in favor of a competent politician is a pretty easy choice

**i dont give a fukk if you vote by the way, i don't vote shame people :dead:
Biden can barely remember hes even running fr president much less prepare for a pandemic. to your credit he wouldnt have disbanded the pandemic team so ill give him that. I live in NY not some swing state, its a cake walk for Biden regardless. im staying home :manny:

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
i gotta say, i'm liking that their campaigning and rallying is limited because it hurts trump the most

biden is coasting off name recognition as the last VP, he doesnt really need that shyt. trump is the one that needs to hold his klan rallies to energize his base

Best thing Biden has got going is his name recognition. The less people see of him now the better, you know how old and confused he looks, the dementia, trouble speaking/communicating, etc. He's the perfect dnc puppet if you keep him behind closed doors and out of sight. If he stays in his basement and doesn't do public appearances until after the election he might actually beat trump

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best thing Biden has got going is his name recognition. The less people see of him now the better, you know how old and confused he looks, the dementia, trouble speaking/communicating, etc. He's the perfect dnc puppet if you keep him behind closed doors and out of sight. If he stays in his basement and doesn't do public appearances until after the election he might actually beat trump
yeah, at this point we're talking about if trump might actually beat biden. trump is pretty much officially underwater and has absolutely nothing to run on

thank god we're not running bernie, trump would have fukkin shyt on him. bernie couldnt even get people to vote for him in his own primary

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, at this point we're talking about if trump might actually beat biden. trump is pretty much officially underwater and has absolutely nothing to run on

thank god we're not running bernie, trump would have fukkin shyt on him. bernie couldnt even get people to vote for him in his own primary
the heel turn from you is something. from bernie to normal democrat like that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the heel turn from you is something. from bernie to normal democrat like that.
youre right :yeshrug:

i thought bernie had the best chance of beating trump in 2016, a far right populist vs a far left populist. and given that bernie won the michigan primary in 2016, i might have been right

but now that trump had a record to run on, bernie wasnt beating him this time around. and bernie was soundly rejected by the democratic base in the primary. biden crushed him in michigan, embarrassed him in florida

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I swear yall Cult Members know how to Cult Member..

Jimmy Dore has been pointing out Joe Biden's cognitive difficulties for months. The author is looking at the waterfront for what it is....
The waterfront that includes Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama running together?

Nah, that's just click bait from conservatives looking to get a reaction out of their base. :camby: