Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The waterfront that includes Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama running together?

Nah, that's just click bait from conservatives looking to get a reaction out of their base. :camby:

I'm not saying who its going to be... I just have a strong feeling Biden will not be the DNC candidate. Its so many shenanigans with some states claiming they will just shutter their primaries...so the whole shiit is gone to be a mess regardless.

We're pivoting back to Joe not being mentally up to par now? I guess we'll have to wait for the debate because that's where he'll get exposed. :troll:

Pivoting??

His cognitive abilities are front and center.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm not saying who its going to be... I just have a strong feeling Biden will not be the DNC candidate. Its so many shenanigans with some states claiming they will just shutter their primaries...so the whole shiit is gone to be a mess regardless.

Pivoting??

Gotta wait for the debates. I'm sure he'll get dominated and exposed. :troll:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Pivoting??

surprised you haven’t drank bleach yet

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
surprised you haven’t drank bleach yet

Not going to go off topic, but the "disinfectant" he was questioning the doctor on his staff about was intravenous ultraviolet therapy "disinfecting" the blood.

He never said bleach, the media ran with bleach, from the word "disinfectant":yeshrug:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not going to go off topic, but the "disinfectant" he was questioning the doctor on his staff about was intravenous ultraviolet therapy "disinfecting" the blood.

He never said bleach, the media ran with bleach, from the word "disinfectant":yeshrug:

tenor.gif

This is the logic of a nikka that follows Ben Sharpio on twitter, tryna be a devils advocate for a dumbass comment :pachaha:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
We're pivoting back to Joe not being mentally up to par now? I guess we'll have to wait for the debate because that's where he'll get exposed. :troll:
Didn’t Biden debate their gawd Bernie one and one? Now they claiming he can’t remember he’s running for President. :mjlol: How terrible of a candidate is Bernie if he got washed by and old senile confused man.:hhh:

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You never heard me mention that joker up here, nor do I follow him.

I showed receipts.

Show me receipts of anything you just stated.
You showed receipts for the media 'running' with bleach when the overwhelming majority had disinfectant in their titles?