Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:dead:yo

biden-law-order.jpg

Cookie

Pro
Daps
Kinda glad the Democratic party has gone full mask off with this Tara Reade stuff. They are using the same pathetic arguments rethugs used to defend Kavanaugh against Ford. It's pretty eye opening and disgusting.

I'm not like a super big me too advocate or anything, but anyone with fukking common sense should be able to tell these accusations are legit based on the shyt that Joe Biden has done in public alone and his history with the truth. Just imagine the kinda shyt he's done behind closed doors if he's willing to show the creepy shyt he does in public. Man's a fukking predator. The corroborating evidence also speaks for itself.

I'll admit that I was probably (and still am) bitter on how the primary ended up, and probably wasn't planning on voting in November based on that, but after this shyt, it's pretty much sealed the deal for me.

The way they are smearing this lady and the pure hypocrisy on display from them and the lack of integrity is pathetic. fukk the Democratic establishment, the MSM media running cover for Biden, and anybody else taking part in this.

They don't stand for anything except the status quo and satisfying their big money donors. They are always catering and cowtowing to republicans and they're more willing to put up a fight against their own voters than the opposition party.

Joe Biden told us that nothing will fundamentally change. He told us he'd veto Medicare for All if it ever somehow miraculously got to his desk, and is offering to lower the medicare age to 60 (thanks?). You know what, I believe him. This is who they are at their core. They do not give a shyt about regular folks and solely about their power and connections to power.

I voted for Hillary in 2016. Never again.

This corrupt party deserves to burn to the ground.

:pacspit: :pacspit::pacspit:

Daps
Kinda glad the Democratic party has gone full mask off with this Tara Reade stuff. They are using the same pathetic arguments rethugs used to defend Kavanaugh against Ford. It's pretty eye opening and disgusting.

I'm not like a super big me too advocate or anything, but anyone with fukking common sense should be able to tell these accusations are legit based on the shyt that Joe Biden has done in public alone and his history with the truth. Just imagine the kinda shyt he's done behind closed doors if he's willing to show the creepy shyt he does in public. Man's a fukking predator. The corroborating evidence also speaks for itself.

I'll admit that I was probably (and still am) bitter on how the primary ended up, and probably wasn't planning on voting in November based on that, but after this shyt, it's pretty much sealed the deal for me.

The way they are smearing this lady and the pure hypocrisy on display from them and the lack of integrity is pathetic. fukk the Democratic establishment, the MSM media running cover for Biden, and anybody else taking part in this.

They don't stand for anything except the status quo and satisfying their big money donors. They are always catering and cowtowing to republicans and they're more willing to put up a fight against their own voters than the opposition party.

Joe Biden told us that nothing will fundamentally change. He told us he'd veto Medicare for All if it ever somehow miraculously got to his desk, and is offering to lower the medicare age to 60 (thanks?). You know what, I believe him. This is who they are at their core. They do not give a shyt about regular folks and solely about their power and connections to power.

Can you elaborate on how his general boundary issues = him forcibly penetrating Reade?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

:stopitslime:
:umad:
:umad::umad::umad:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...cf8740-8bf0-11ea-8ac1-bfb250876b7a_story.html
A number of Trump’s top political advisers said they are frustrated that Biden is “hiding out” in his basement, making fewer gaffes and public comments than they hoped, even if they anticipated this before the pandemic.

“We always thought he was going to play Biden-seek once he got the nomination, leaving it to his ads and his handlers to shape his image. This has given him an ability to do that,” Ronna McDaniel, chair of the RNC, said in an interview.