Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Another Biden claim falls apart in a matter of hours ( he wasn’t at the Dinner in question on the year the accuser claimed)

It’s actually good for Biden that all the kneecapping attempts are happening now way ahead of the election.

This nikka has such good luck :mjlol:

I know resistColi is mad as fukk it didn’t work out :lolbron:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda glad the Democratic party has gone full mask off with this Tara Reade stuff. They are using the same pathetic arguments rethugs used to defend Kavanaugh against Ford. It's pretty eye opening and disgusting.

I'm not like a super big me too advocate or anything, but anyone with fukking common sense should be able to tell these accusations are legit based on the shyt that Joe Biden has done in public alone and his history with the truth. Just imagine the kinda shyt he's done behind closed doors if he's willing to show the creepy shyt he does in public. Man's a fukking predator. The corroborating evidence also speaks for itself.

I'll admit that I was probably (and still am) bitter on how the primary ended up, and probably wasn't planning on voting in November based on that, but after this shyt, it's pretty much sealed the deal for me.

The way they are smearing this lady and the pure hypocrisy on display from them and the lack of integrity is pathetic. fukk the Democratic establishment, the MSM media running cover for Biden, and anybody else taking part in this.

They don't stand for anything except the status quo and satisfying their big money donors. They are always catering and cowtowing to republicans and they're more willing to put up a fight against their own voters than the opposition party.

Joe Biden told us that nothing will fundamentally change. He told us he'd veto Medicare for All if it ever somehow miraculously got to his desk, and is offering to lower the medicare age to 60 (thanks?). You know what, I believe him. This is who they are at their core. They do not give a shyt about regular folks and solely about their power and connections to power.

I voted for Hillary in 2016. Never again.

This corrupt party deserves to burn to the ground.

:pacspit: :pacspit::pacspit:
the democrats were fulla shyt long before tara reade came along

meanwhile, in january biden said the coronavirus was going to get worse before it got better. trump said it was going to go from 15 cases to zero. how bout voting based on something thats actually affected your life

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Another Biden claim falls apart in a matter of hours ( he wasn’t at the Dinner in question on the year the accuser claimed)

It’s actually good for Biden that all the kneecapping attempts are happening now way ahead of the election.

shame on her

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i gotta say, i'm liking that their campaigning and rallying is limited because it hurts trump the most

biden is coasting off name recognition as the last VP, he doesnt really need that shyt. trump is the one that needs to hold his klan rallies to energize his base

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People say the polls don’t mean much because of Trump winning last time but
forget that yeah Clinton was a heavy favorite but once that Commey shyt popped up days before the election the polls and Vegas had the odds basically at 50/50 afterwards

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People say the polls don’t mean much because of Trump winning last time but
forget that yeah Clinton was a heavy favorite but once that Commey shyt popped up days before the election the polls and Vegas had the odds basically at 50/50 afterwards
i still don't believe anyone changed their mind at the last minute because of the comey announcement :yeshrug: that emails shyt had been going on for a year. she lost because she ignored key swing states that obama had previously won, it's as simple as that

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
i gotta say, i'm liking that their campaigning and rallying is limited because it hurts trump the most

biden is coasting off name recognition as the last VP, he doesnt really need that shyt. trump is the one that needs to hold his klan rallies to energize his base

His base doesn't matter IMO. The problem for Trump is that the pandemic has destroyed the economy and will likely dominate media coverage all year. Ironically the slow re-opening of businesses has kind of given the media room to cover other things (including the Biden accusations) but when you look at the numbers of new infections it's clear we're not far away from another surge. Which means more media scrutiny for Trump. The question will become why did you rush for economies to re-open when it wasn't safe. This is a major risk Trump is taking and he will receive all the blame if/when it implodes.

Biden is largely irrelevant to these circumstances, which benefits him. The entire race will be a referendum on the president. Did he handle the pandemic well, or not?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagine that. Me not giving a fukk about supportinf one war mongering rapist racist over another. So hard to decide :jbhmm:
biden would have prepared america for this, not ignored it and just hoped "it went away when it got warm". trump's failure is to blame for this shyt being drawn out, and not preparing our hospitals. his incompetence went from something you could ignore by turning off CNN, to affecting every single american's life

i dont give a fukk about biden either, but getting the orange fakkit out of office in favor of a competent politician is a pretty easy choice

**i dont give a fukk if you vote by the way, i don't vote shame people :dead: