Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yeah, I don't know what democrats were thinking running Biden. Its really starting to hit me. Id vote for one of Obama's dogs before I'd vote Trump, but we might be fukked

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
"This is the sound of what you don't believe, still true." :mjgrin:
It's just a might at least. lol
I was just looking at that movie confirmation. Dude has a history of horrible decisions. And he actually voted for Tjomas and Scalia :scust: Thats worse than him raping someone.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yeah, I don't know what democrats were thinking running Biden. Its really starting to hit me. Id vote for one of Obama's dogs before I'd vote Trump, but we might be fukked

They were thinking that stopping Bernie took priority over Trump and he was the only one with the black support to do it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

not that i believe this is gonna happen, but this shouldnt be a thing. at all :dead:

Trump gonna take out his gun and clap Barron Trump out of rage, whenever he sees this poll. This thing shouldn't even be fantanized for another 10 years......but TX is about to turn into a purple state.....in 2020.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:dead: @ anybody believing this Reade shyt is going to hurt Biden. Dude leading all the polls and He’s not doing or saying shyt. Plus he’s running against a dude with 20 allegations against him.:mjlol: This concern trolling is pathetic.:hhh:
Come on now. Did you expect anything less?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:dead: @ anybody believing this Reade shyt is going to hurt Biden. Dude leading all the polls and He’s not doing or saying shyt. Plus he’s running against a dude with 20 allegations against him.:mjlol: This concern trolling is pathetic.:hhh:
  • I thought believe women was a thing? You can't see how Dems past behavior makes this stance hypocritical?
  • Biden not doing or saying shyt isn't a good thing. Remember 2016 when the candidate was up in the polls and was skipping key states to campaign? How did that work out?
  • Both candidates have sexual assault allegations. That's. Not. Good. You would think differentiating yourself on that front would be a thing.
Your lack of concern is troubling.