Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Unless Trump dies he's going to be sandbagging the GOP for the next decade himself.

His base will still exist, he's either going to buy OAN or create Trump TV from scratch, he'll still have rallies, and prospective GOP candidates are going to attempt to placate him because of said base. As a former president he gets to be 'taken seeiously' without having any responsibility to lead or govern.

Anyway, Flake is a clown who rode the Tea Party bullshyt to prominence and he showed little conviction when it came to standing up to Trump while in office (voted w/ Trump 81% also for Kavanaugh), so he can go fukk himself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Unless Trump dies he's going to be sandbagging the GOP for the next decade himself.

His base will still exist, he's either going to buy OAN or create Trump TV from scratch, he'll still have rallies, and prospective GOP candidates are going to attempt to placate him because of said base. As a former president he gets to be 'taken seeiously' without having any responsibility to lead or govern.

Anyway, Flake is a clown who rode the Tea Party bullshyt to prominence and he showed little conviction when it came to standing up to Trump while in office (voted w/ Trump 81% also for Kavanaugh), so he can go fukk himself.
Yeah, America is screwed with this perpetual troll for at least another 25 years. Rich a$$holes like him live FOREVER :snoop:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The facts of the matter is this. We have such a colossal fukkup as a presidency that it has rendered other things mute.

• When it comes to Tara Reade, it's going to boil down to the fact that most people won't care, either because we don't believe the allegations, the nature of the accusation and its validity, etc. I've never rode on that MeToo train because you aren't about to just ruin me publicly without me getting a say in the deal. It is going to boil down to he said/she said and at the end of the day, most people won't care because it was over 20 years ago. I am not particular comfortable with that fact but it is a fact. When one gets to weighing evils against each other, 4 more years of Trump weighs the scales down pretty damn quickly.
  • Every singular thing that comes to mind pales in comparison to the absolute need to get progressive judges in courts and Trump out of the paint.
  • Mitch McConnell and William Burr need to get out of their posts because they are some of the most destructive forces in American history.
  • Again, this election is Trump and judges. I can't help you if you don't see that.
  • As a side note, when Biden wins, progressives are going to set their movement back for a while but all this online bytching and moaning is going to backfire.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
  • Again, this election is Trump and judges. I can't help you if you don't see that.
what boggles my mind the most is what you just posted is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than enough to fire up every con to get to the polls and vote for trump.... it doesn't even arose that many people on the left though... sad...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
what boggles my mind the most is what you just posted is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than enough to fire up every con to get to the polls and vote for trump.... it doesn't even arose that many people on the left though... sad...

What aee You talking about? The left not fired up? Since when after 2016 has that been the case?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
IF Biden were to win, you're gonna get a number of people who are left of progressives who will blame them for watering down "Bernie's" policies

which is is silly AF

• As a side note, when Biden wins, progressives are going to set their movement back for a while but all this online bytching and moaning is going to backfire.