Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why did Tara Reade praise Joe Biden in 2017 on Twitter. She became Pro-Russia in the last few years too hmmm:ohhh:
Maybe she heard Obama say to Mitt Romney that the 80s want their foreign policy back and Russia wasn't a geopolitical for anymore? At least not number one. lol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats really gonna end up sinking trump is that theres no big time comeback to this like hes counting on

tons of jobs that we lost are gone for good. societys not gonna collectively all throw the masks off and go out again on a certain date

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
whats really gonna end up sinking trump is that theres no big time comeback to this like hes counting on

tons of jobs that we lost are gone for good. societys not gonna collectively all throw the masks off and go out again on a certain date
He's delusional about this. Our economy is based on consumption, not businesses being open. There's no reason to believe customers will flock back to businesses in numbers that will spur hiring or the economy. Young people will flock to bars but will older people be going back to Denny's for their weekly breakfast? Prob not. Anyone going to the dentist for non emergencies? No. Is a mom with kids going to risk having painters come by to do a wall? No. People are scared and it's gonna hurt the numbers.

Hard to see unemployment being under 10-12% by October. Hell i doubt we will be below 15%. Presidents rarely survive disasters like this.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Was starting to think Biden might pull it off, but this Tara Reade stuff.. :snoop:
Meh, its early in the cycle. He'll come out and deny it, they'll go back and forth, but I think an elite PR firm should be able to handle it.

Democrats going to have to win dirty this time and I think most are starting to realize it.

People acting like this is the end of a campaign need to get a grip. This is politics. Crazy stories are expected.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't see this turning the needle at all, this is one of the most 'known quantity' elections you'll ever see, and the 55 and older crew that votes and fukking loves Biden are not going to be swayed by an allegation circulating on Twitter from the 90s.
Also no one has the bandwidth to even follow this story, in the midst of a huge recession and pandemic.

The people who are trying to keep the allegation alive, are very obviously motivated by political aims. Pretty clear Reade herself is as well. Those "tick tock" tweets replying to news of Biden's primary wins :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I really don't see this turning the needle at all, this is one of the most 'known quantity' elections you'll ever see, and the 55 and older crew that votes and fukking loves Biden are not going to be swayed by an allegation circulating on Twitter from the 90s.
I keep trying to tell these Bernie bros that...

Also GOP’s own internal polls showing they are losing the 65+, that’s a loyal voting block for the GOP and they have managed to fukk that up.. Gop know they getting washed in November... It’s why McConnell can say he would rather the states go bankrupt, you only say that when you know for a fact you ain’t coming back to the senate.. They going scorched earth

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
god, if Trump is the face of the republican party getting absolutely wiped out in november :banderas:

watching fox news after that election :banderas: dems taking the white house and senate and keeping the house. the tears will be delicious
I actually think online lefties will be even more devastated.

Biden winning convincingly, after they very loudly insisted he would lose badly, will make them look irrelevant.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Biden winning convincingly, after they very loudly insisted he would lose badly, will make them look irrelevant.
Yep, that's why some of them are desperately clinging to every anti-Biden story/conspiracy/allegation.

Heck, a few of them are so desperate, they want Jesse Ventura to win the Green Party's nomination to "hurt Biden" :mjlol:.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

It doesn't work like that, media outlets just move on to the next story. See how the mainstream media was wrong about Russiagate and Hillary losing didn't make them irrelevant, they just moved on to the next story.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
18ia9m63fgv41.jpg