Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
These muthafukkers like Shaun King and Benjamin Dixon are annoying

What the fukk is the point of these fukkin clowns slandering Biden :what:

fukkin dumb asses
I guess Trump is the better alternative for some. Couldn't be me. :yeshrug:

They must think that Trump winning would mean the Dem establishment goes away and loses power.

When the opposite has happened since 2016.

Biden's favorables with older voters increasing means that this all doesn't matter anyway.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
the irony of nikkas complaining about the quality of higher learning dropping off when it has actually drastically fallen off a cliff since bernie dropped out and his weirdo stans have fully lost their minds

I just came back from being banned cuz a Bernie Bro snitched to a mod about me making a joke about Bernie

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:this is making me realize what a goddamn headache it must actually be to run for political office on a large scale.

but it shows room for imagination when it comes to policies
It is not easy to run for office. Selling people in real life is way more difficult.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:snoop:if that's their rationale, then let's keep it real, they're clueless. IDK shyt about politics but that makes little sense at all.

They must think that Trump winning would mean the Dem establishment goes away and loses power.

When the opposite has happened since 2016.

Biden's favorables with older voters increasing means that this all doesn't matter anyway.

question breh, what would be the hurdles if someone decided to run locally? would they still be the same?

It is not easy to run for office. Selling people in real life is way more difficult.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:snoop:if that's their rationale, then let's keep it real, they're clueless. IDK shyt about politics but that makes little sense at all.

question breh, what would be the hurdles if someone decided to run locally? would they still be the same?

Depends on the office and also depends on the city/state you live in.

Some states like NY or IL or even right here in my state of MD, we have heavy machine politics. You gotta get in with the machine to get elected anywhere statewide or even countrywide...

Other places you may have more parity.