Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be more specific who are you talking about that’s tied in NC and losing Ohio?
Trump and Biden are tied in NC and Biden is losing in Ohio. I don't see Biden taking both and Iowa unless something big happens. I mean it would be nice but Ohio to Biden means the Cleveland area turned out big.
2020 Presidential Forecast

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for everyone saying biden isnt visible enough...people already know who he is :yeshrug: he was a highly visible VP. im not sure he really has to emerge for a while. the polls sure dont say so

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: at people thinking trump is throwing the election, therefore he will not win.... i thought the same thing when he was running in 2016.... other people thought this too, so it wasn't just me... yet trump's numbers kept getting bigger and bigger and then he won... i'm not convinced enough people have the intelligence to see trump for the buffoon he is and how dangerous he is.... now, i'm not saying he gets reelected, but i'm a long, long, loooooooooooooooooooooong way away from saying there is no way he gets reelected.... dude has a really, really good shot of getting another four years of this... sickening, i know.....

Trump was never supposed to win. 46% in a two person race is the worst in modern history. I tried to find a lower winning percentage and gave up when I go to the 1800s.

Biden would have to fukk up royally to lose. But it’s the Dems, they know how to lose.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Trump was never supposed to win. 46% in a two person race is the worst in modern history. I tried to find a lower winning percentage and gave up when I go to the 1800s.

Biden would have to fukk up royally to lose.
you are absolutely 100% correct, i don't dispute what you said one iota... thank you....

But it’s the Dems, they know how to lose.
but now you're seeing my point and why i'm concerned....

Daps
I want Biden to win and Trump to lose.

Nothing else matters

:ehh:

That’s it - that’s literally it! Now isn’t the time to be grandstanding about how candidate x or y should have won, or would have been better. It is what it is and the incumbent literally told Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant the other day. If there are people still out here trying to play the “both sides are the same” argument, that line of thinking has been invalidated by 45’s Covid response.

If you live in California, New York, DC, Illinois and don’t fukk with Biden, fair enough. Stay at home. But if you live in a swing state, there’s no excuse imo. Swallow your pride (:dame:) and get Cheeto out of here.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
That’s it - that’s literally it! Now isn’t the time to be grandstanding about how candidate x or y should have won, or would have been better. It is what it is and the incumbent literally told Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant the other day. If there are people still out here trying to play the “both sides are the same” argument, that line of thinking has been invalidated by 45’s Covid response.

If you live in California, New York, DC, Illinois and don’t fukk with Biden, fair enough. Stay at home. But if you live in a swing state, there’s no excuse imo. Swallow your pride (:dame:) and get Cheeto out of here.
Nah, I can't even rock with that (I live in New York, btw). I want to Trump to not only lose but get his ass whooped. I want this orange clown to lose the popular vote by 10-20 million votes if possible and I want him to suffer an electoral college landslide loss similar to McCain in 2008.

Fukk Trump! :pacspit:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Nah, Trump needs to get his campaign blown to the sky and everyone needs to vote. NY, CA, DC, MD, VA, NC, WI, MI, MN, PA, FL.....it dont matter, just get Trump outta office by all means!