Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
A second Trump term means a right-wing Supreme Court for the rest of your life. If you think that's funny that's your business :hubie:
Because of the make-up of the SC I should not seek out fun and good times on a messageboard? There is no correlation.
Oh and if it is my business MYOB. :mjgrin:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
at this point, all biden has to do is stay alive and shut the fukk up by election day November 2020.:pachaha:.

This latest lysol and uv light shyt :laff:. If the democrats fukk up this lay up. I swear.

This guy Trump's track record and sound bites during this crisis yo. :dead:
:dead:

exactly. somebody was talmbout why isnt he out more!? trump has free promo every night for two hours!

uh he's killing his campaign every day :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A second Trump term means a right-wing Supreme Court for the rest of your life. If you think that's funny that's your business :hubie:
but that means they'll have "showed the democrats" for nominating biden. even though bernie got his fukkin clock cleaned in the primary, and would have 120% lost to trump if biden does

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You know I am going to let them have their fun. It will be fun to quote their predictions if they are wrong after election day. :mjgrin:
there it is folks

we told yall some on here are more concerned about being able to say "i told you so" when this is over rather than actually being able to implement policy at any point in the next several decades :wow:

those paper thin arguments about why they bash biden all day and have nothing to say about trump :wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
there it is folks

we told yall some on here are more concerned about being able to say "i told you so" when this is over rather than actually being able to implement policy at any point in the next several decades :wow:

those paper thin arguments about why they bash biden all day and have nothing to say about trump :wow:
Um, I'm just your avg. citizen I don't implement policy. And I'm not making any predictions about the upcoming election so I wouldn't be able to say "I told you so". I tried to caution my fellow Dems about making predictions 6+ months out from election day and get your hopes up prematurely but it fell on deaf ears. I will now leave you all alone and if the time comes remind you of the of the error of your ways and the caution I recommended at the time. I believe it's called a teachable moment. :mjgrin:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What state don't you see turning blue lol?

Biden is gonna have a 50 state landslide, according to you :pachaha:

This is my prediction as of today (4/23/20):

WPAGX.png

It won’t be a 50 state landslide but Biden will get about 350+ electoral votes

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
at this point, all biden has to do is stay alive and shut the fukk up by election day November 2020.:pachaha:.

This latest lysol and uv light shyt :laff:. If the democrats fukk up this lay up. I swear.

This guy Trump's track record and sound bites during this crisis yo. :dead:
I'm not underestimating this country anymore. :yeshrug:Bush was an idiot too but he was re-elected. Trump got elected with everyone knowing damn well he's an idiot. A lot of white people secretly like this shyt because it pisses off the "elitist liberal media" that they hate.