Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What state don't you see turning blue lol?

Biden is gonna have a 50 state landslide, according to you :pachaha:

He aint the reverse Reagan lol

All I know is that WI, MI, PA, NV and NC will be blue. Anything else, like FL is still iffy and places like SC and them isolated states are a lost cause.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
What state don't you see turning blue lol?

Biden is gonna have a 50 state landslide, according to you :pachaha:
sheep-nation.png

:mjlit:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
He aint the reverse Reagan lol

All I know is that WI, MI, PA, NV and NC will be blue. Anything else, like FL is still iffy and places like SC and them isolated states are a lost cause.
Well, you act like he is the Democratic Reagan lol :pachaha:.

Anyways, MI, PA & NV are definitely going blue. Wisconsin is tilt/lean blue. NC is a pure tossup. FL is tilt red. SC is likely red.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Well, you act like he is the Democratic Reagan lol :pachaha:.

Anyways, MI, PA & NV are definitely going blue. Wisconsin is tilt/lean blue. NC is a pure tossup. FL is tilt red. SC is likely red.

WI voters voted in a pandemic in a race that was forced by the GOP, that the GOP lost anyway, then it comes to no surprise that WI is a lost cause to Trump. Same as MI.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It’s a wrap for trump, I don’t see him getting re-elected, it seems like he doesn’t want to win, he’s not playing politics he’s just being careless, I think he’s tired of the job

Trump is not mentioning anything about campaigning or re election. He is burnt out and low on energy. He isnt the same guy from 2016. His own advisors are telling him how to step down as quickly as possible.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s a wrap for trump, I don’t see him getting re-elected, it seems like he doesn’t want to win, he’s not playing politics he’s just being careless, I think he’s tired of the job

He is done and I think he knows it. He sees no way out. I’m afraid of the shyt he’ll do though. He simply can’t be trusted. The day he leaves the whitehouse I hope he’s put in jail.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trump is not mentioning anything about campaigning or re election. He is burnt out and low on energy. He isnt the same guy from 2016. His own advisors are telling him how to step down as quickly as possible.
Nah, he’s always campaigning. Every press conference is a rally.

The campaign has so much money, they don’t know what to do with it. He fully intends on re-election. He’s done without being in that office.