Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
at this point, all biden has to do is stay alive and shut the fukk up by election day November 2020.:pachaha:.

This latest lysol and uv light shyt :laff:. If the democrats fukk up this lay up. I swear.

This guy Trump's track record and sound bites during this crisis yo. :dead:

Can we think of an easier path to the whitehouse. Biden doesn’t even need to campaign.

Let’s not take any chances though :whoa:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
:laff: at people thinking trump is throwing the election, therefore he will not win.... i thought the same thing when he was running in 2016.... other people thought this too, so it wasn't just me... yet trump's numbers kept getting bigger and bigger and then he won... i'm not convinced enough people have the intelligence to see trump for the buffoon he is and how dangerous he is.... now, i'm not saying he gets reelected, but i'm a long, long, loooooooooooooooooooooong way away from saying there is no way he gets reelected.... dude has a really, really good shot of getting another four years of this... sickening, i know.....

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: at people thinking trump is throwing the election, therefore he will not win.... i thought the same thing when he was running in 2016.... other people thought this too, so it wasn't just me... yet trump's numbers kept getting bigger and bigger and then he won... i'm not convinced enough people have the intelligence to see trump for the buffoon he is and how dangerous he is.... now, i'm not saying he gets reelected, but i'm a long, long, loooooooooooooooooooooong way away from saying there is no way he gets reelected.... dude has a really, really good shot of getting another four years of this... sickening, i know.....

I thought he was on his path to re-election pre corona. But not now. He is in some serious trouble and I say that knowing how dumb voters are.

The only way is via a Hail Mary where corona virus disappears or the numbers of infected drops drasticallly. Deaths drop drastically and life returns back to normal. He can claim that victory. But that’s not going to happen and he has way too many areas to attack. Not shyt in a memo but legit facts for all to see. He done.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I thought he was on his path to re-election pre corona. But not now. He is in some serious trouble and I say that knowing how dumb voters are.

The only way is via a Hail Mary where corona virus disappears or the numbers of infected drops drasticallly. Deaths drop drastically and life returns back to normal. He can claim that victory. But that’s not going to happen and he has way too many areas to attack. Not shyt in a memo but legit facts for all to see. He done.

IMO, he loses if Democratic turnout is high and wins if it isn't. That simple. :yeshrug:

Corona is just going to make the people that already wanted him out want him out even more. I doubt it changes the mind of anyone that was planning to vote for him.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's just weird making predictions 6+ months out like it means something. I guess it is reassuring to them? You know I am going to let them have their fun. It will be fun to quote their predictions if they are wrong after election day. :mjgrin:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
It will be fun to quote their predictions if they are wrong after election day. :mjgrin:
:whoa: no, no it won't be fun to quote their predictions after election day if they are wrong... that would mean we would have four more years of this clown in office.... that's like doing a business deal where you lose a million dollars, but hey, you got a coupon for 35 cent off on a white castle slider..... lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:whoa: no, no it won't be fun to quote their predictions after election day if they are wrong... that would mean we would have four more years of this clown in office.... that's like doing a business deal where you lose a million dollars, but hey, you got a coupon for 35 cent off on a white castle slider..... lol

I've had fun times during his first term. Yes, a second will be terrible but not ruin everything, especially this. lol