Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden has more paths to 270 if he solidifies PA and MI.

Trump has no path if he loses FL. Trump just as 2016 really doesn't have much margin for error. He needs things to go as perfect as it did for him on election night in 2016 when he barely won WI, MI, and PA together by just 77,000 votes. He won FL by about 100,000 votes.

Trump campaign will try to flip MN but I doubt they will have success in flipping it since he's got higher negatives there than the other midwestern states.

I don't see OH and NC flipping blue :yeshrug: Same with FL... but FL is always close.
63KOd.png

Winning FL might not be enough...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Florida is so full of fukkery I won't believe Biden wins it until it's called on election night. I'm gonna assume Trump is the favorite there. That being said, the fact that Trump is tanking with seniors right now tells me that Florida will at least be in play.

I think Biden wins PA. It's basically his home state. I think Biden wins Michigan. Can't really make predictions on the other states but...the economy won't be fixed by November. People will still be dying, people will be angry, etc. If Biden is smart he'll be running on a stimulus for American workers. At least $1500 for every American who makes 150k or less. He also needs to run on extending the unemployment benefits, which end on July 31st.

I really think Trump is gonna waste all the RNC's money trying to save his ass while starving vulnerable republican senators/congressmen, plus hurting challengers. If he loses, the entire ship goes down. They will lose the senate and lose some more seats in the House. Dems could end up with 52-53 seats. If they do, Biden is gonna have to think long and hard about the filibuster...because Trump may lose but Trump-like behavior from rpeublicans is here to stay. McConnell will filibuster every bill and cry about the deficit. There will be no bipartisanship.

Daps
Just win MI, WI, PA and we're good to go (still can't believe Trump won those states:snoop:)

Also Arizona is a blue state now?
It's possible it goes blue. A bisexual Democrat Kyrsten Sinema beat Martha McSally to win that Senate seat in the midterms. Martha ended up being appointed to the other open Senate seat and she's very unpopular in her state right now. Her opponent Mark Kelly is a former US Navy Captain, Engineer & Astronaut and he's beating her in the polls.(Even though polls could obviously change)

He's also got money on hand. DNC is going to give him all the help he needs and with Biden on the ticket they could both carry the state.

nunHoot.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think it probably comes down to WI. :lupe:

MI and PA probably go blue. FL and OH probably stay red. Wisconsin is a true tossup, Evers only won by the slimmest of margins.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's possible it goes blue. A bisexual Democrat Kyrsten Sinema beat Martha McSally to win that Senate seat in the midterms. Martha ended up being appointed to the other open Senate seat and she's very unpopular in her state right now. Her opponent Mark Kelly is a former US Navy Captain, Engineer & Astronaut and he's beating her in the polls.(Even though polls could obviously change)

He's also got money on hand. DNC is going to give him all the help he needs and with Biden on the ticket they could both carry the state.

nunHoot.png
:mjgrin: Senate here we come.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think it probably comes down to WI. :lupe:

MI and PA probably go blue. FL and OH probably stay red. Wisconsin is a true tossup, Evers only won by the slimmest of margins.
:laff::laff: Did you not see what just happened last week? Republicans had to place all the hoops and hurdles in the world to stop democrats from voting and still got mopped! People in Milwaukee only had 5 precincts to go vote. That’s a major city breh!

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does Biden have a policy agenda besides being an Obama acolyte and the best alternative to the nonsense in office now?