Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
because he was a politician talking shyt at an appearance. who the fukk cares :mjlol: you're trying to force this so badly

bernie sanders isnt walking through that door
I obviously care and so do you, by your recent posting history in this thread.
:mjgrin:
Do you think this shyt talking is beneficial to the campaign or nah?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The only reason it is world's away is because he is running for president and Trump is the actual president. And if he is lying about trivial stuff now what's he gonna do in an actual pressure cooker that is the actual presidency?
You’re right breh.

Biden just isn’t going to work. There’s nothing going for him. How is he even competitive?

What should we do? You’ve got the answers. Lead to us a solution.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You’re right breh.

Biden just isn’t going to work. There’s nothing going for him. How is he even competitive?

What should we do? You’ve got the answers. Lead to us a solution.
There is no solution, the people have spoken. I am just lamenting hoping it doesn't negatively effect the campaign going forward. :lupe:
Is there a lie Biden could tell that would tank the campaign or can he literally just say anything? :jbhmm:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There is no solution, the people have spoken. I am just lamenting hoping it doesn't negatively effect the campaign going forward. :lupe:
Is there a lie Biden could tell that would tank the campaign or can he literally just say anything? :jbhmm:
No solution.

OK breh.

What’s the end goal then? What are we in this thread to do? I’m just confused.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No solution.

OK breh.

What’s the end goal then? What are we in this thread to do? I’m just confused.
Robust discussion.
I don't think there are any hard rules but you can discuss Trump, Biden and anything relevant to the upcoming election. Don't overthink it. I hope that helped with your clarity troubles. lol

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Robust discussion.
I don't think there are any hard rules but you can discuss Trump, Biden and anything relevant to the upcoming election. Don't overthink it. I hope that helped with your clarity troubles. lol
Robust discussion?

Interesting.

I think polls are very robust but you dismissed them just a few posts ago. Maybe not as robust as stretching to a new universe that Joe lying about Mandela will lead to distrust throughout his entire presidency though. :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Robust discussion?

Interesting.

I think polls are very robust but you dismissed them just a few posts ago. Maybe not as robust as stretching to a new universe that Joe lying about Mandela will lead to distrust throughout his entire presidency though. :mjlol:
I guess we disagree on what makes for robust discussion then.
Biden is in the lead now let's hope it holds. At least until the next poll. :mjlol:
A lie during a benign campaign stop is very unnecessary. What's he going to be saying in an actual high pressure, emergency situation? I'm worried. :lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1559122kndu41.jpg

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I guess we disagree on what makes for robust discussion then.
Biden is in the lead now let's hope it holds. At least until the next poll. :mjlol:
A lie during a benign campaign stop is very unnecessary. What's he going to be saying in an actual high pressure, emergency situation? I'm worried. :lupe:
The chances would be that he’d tell the truth, unless you think he’s lying more than 50% of the time. Seeing how you seem to be stuck on just one statement out of thousands since the start of his campaign, it suggests that he tells the truth more often than he lies. :ohhh: