Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I still think polls underestimate Trump’s support but I could also be completely wrong. This election is going to be insanely interesting but I still think Trump will pull it off again, I hope I’m wrong and I’ll be voting for Biden either way.
You gotta factor in Trump also lost independents he gained in 2016. All thats left is his hardcore base.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
just from anecdotal experience, white uaw rank and file members are breaking hard for trump.... biden ain't even nibbling a piece off that pie.... now the black uaw rank and file is a different thing.....

Yeah, I agree. Black people (UAW members or not) generally aren't voting for Trump regardless.

But the union endorsement is mostly irrelevant. I can't picture anybody who was otherwise going to vote for Trump changing their mind because of a union endorsement.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last incumbent presidents to have approval numbers as underwater as Trump were Bush I and Carter.

Neither of them were re-elected.

Granted they also weren’t in charge of a cult. :heh:

Trump's share of the total vote in 2016 was 46%. Just for furn, I went and looked at all the election wins by popular vote for the last 100 years and I can't find an instance of a president winning by a lower share of the total vote in an election without a strong 3rd choice like in 1992 with Ross Perot.

Trump and his supporters by extension his supporters, really are the little man behind the Wizard of Oz.

List of United States presidential elections by popular vote margin - Wikipedia

Edit: With that said, Dems make it harder on themselves by nominating flawed candidates like Hillary in 2016 and a guy who is not well like Joe Biden in 2020.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why does he lie all the time? How do you know he’s not in this for money or power? Age dictates he wouldn’t have a second term, that’s pretty much a given
lie about what? :dahell: fighting corn pop in 1975? who gives a fukk?

he said "this is going to get worse before it gets better" in january, while the orange fakkit was telling us it was going to disappear when it gets warmer. that's the kinda shyt people care about

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump's share of the total vote in 2016 was 46%. Just for furn, I went and looked at all the election wins by popular vote for the last 100 years and I can't find an instance of a president winning by a lower share of the total vote in an election without a strong 3rd choice like in 1992 with Ross Perot.

Trump and his supporters by extension his supporters, really are the little man behind the Wizard of Oz.

List of United States presidential elections by popular vote margin - Wikipedia

Edit: With that said, Dems make it harder on themselves by nominating flawed candidates like Hillary in 2016 and a guy who is not well like Joe Biden in 2020.

I halfway agree, but the truth of the matter is that no matter who the nominee was, Democrats would complain and fight about it.

Dems just don't stay on code in the same way Republicans do. :yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
lying about what? :mjlol: i have to take disgruntled bernie bros' opinions with a grain of salt
Civil rights participation, claiming he got arrested in South Africa protesting the imprisonment of Nelson Mandela.
I mean you are already Obama's best friend why lie about your alignment to Black issues, fairly unnecessary.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:whew:

a732rs1obau41.png

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Civil rights participation, claiming he got arrested in South Africa protesting the imprisonment of Nelson Mandela.
I mean you are already Obama's best friend why lie about your alignment to Black issues, fairly unnecessary.
:mjlol: at pretending anyone is still thinking about "biden lying about this"

what a stretch