Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trump's share of the total vote in 2016 was 46%. Just for furn, I went and looked at all the election wins by popular vote for the last 100 years and I can't find an instance of a president winning by a lower share of the total vote in an election without a strong 3rd choice like in 1992 with Ross Perot.

Trump and his supporters by extension his supporters, really are the little man behind the Wizard of Oz.

List of United States presidential elections by popular vote margin - Wikipedia

Edit: With that said, Dems make it harder on themselves by nominating flawed candidates like Hillary in 2016 and a guy who is not well like Joe Biden in 2020.
Which is why the polling is showing up the way it is.

Unlike Hillary, I don’t think the people saying they will vote for Biden will have second thoughts coming up to the deadline. There’s no “what do I have to lose, I guess I’ll try something different” factor this election. Everyone knows who Trump is now.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol: at pretending anyone is still thinking about "biden lying about this"

what a stretch
I think what you meant is the people who did march for civil rights and did protest Mandela's imprisonment and might be offended this guy lied about their sacrifice they made don't matter to you. Just say that instead of speaking for unnamed other people. :francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Absolutely no one cares, especially in comparison to his rival that is approaching 20,000 documented lies over the past 3.5 years. :russ:
Why was it even news then? And replacing one known liar with another is a rather uninspiring endeavor but hey keep posting polls showing Biden in the lead 6 + months out from election day. That's what really matters. lol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think what you meant is the people who did march for civil rights and did protest Mandela's imprisonment and might be offended this guy lied about their sacrifice they made don't matter to you. Just say that instead of speaking for unnamed other people. :francis:
your angst about bernie sanders losing has you in here concocting outrage. get a grip on yourself :mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why was it even news then? And replacing one known liar with another is a rather uninspiring endeavor but hey keep posting polls showing Biden in the lead 6 + months out from election day. That's what really matters. lol
It was news because people need things to talk about in the middle of a primary. Came and went like a summer storm.

Yeah, no shyt I'm positing polls 6 months out. That's all we've got to do now. What else are you expecting in a general election thread?

Did you have another topic you wanted to talk about? Are there other candidates besides Trump and Biden that we should be highlighting?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It was news because people need things to talk about in the middle of a primary. Came and went like a summer storm.

Yeah, no shyt I'm positing polls 6 months out. That's all we've got to do now. What else are you expecting in a general election thread?

Did you have another topic you wanted to talk about? Are there other candidates besides Trump and Biden that we should be highlighting?
A candidate for president lying doesn't matter but then you highlight all the lies Trump has told. Real principles position there chief.
You can do something else.
Like the topic I want to talk about why does Biden lie about unnecessary things? It is an unforced error by our candidate of choice, why?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A candidate for president lying doesn't matter but then you highlight all the lies Trump has told. Real principles position there chief.
You can do something else.
Like the topic I want to talk about why does Biden lie about unnecessary things? It is an unforced error by our candidate of choice, why?
Almost all politicians lie at some point. I accept that as an inherent trait. Not saying its right but that's what they do.

But there's degrees to this. Trump's literal rejection of reality is a worlds from anything Biden has done. Any rational person could make that deduction.

If you want to draw equivalence between the two, fine by me. But you look stupid doing it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Almost all politicians lie at some point. I accept that as an inherent trait. Not saying its right but that's what they do.

But there's degrees to this. Trump's literal rejection of reality is a worlds from anything Biden has done. Any rational person could make that deduction.

If you want to draw equivalence between the two, fine by me. But you look stupid doing it.
The only reason it is world's away is because he is running for president and Trump is the actual president. And if he is lying about trivial stuff now what's he gonna do in an actual pressure cooker that is the actual presidency?