Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
but.

just go ahead and start the pro trump thread breh.

You’re adding nothing of value in here.
Accusing people of being pro-Trump adds no value here really. There really aren't any here, but you can't seem to wrap your head around that or that a Democrat can criticize the nominee and still vote for him. Add some accuracy and nuance to your viewpoint. :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lkibrlntlot41.png

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You sound like a bot and you're dumbing down the discussion here.

that’s not how bots work.

but since you’re so adamant about discussing it let’s discuss. I’d like to hear your thoughts as well on the questions below @jayshiggs

Biden vs trump speech errors. Comparing them, who messes up in teleprompter speeches more? Who messes up when just talking to ppl off the top of their head? Do u think republicans will excuse trump errors more than democrats will Bidens? If so, why?

Why do u fellow democrats have the need to talk more about Bidens errors than republicans do when addressing trumps errors?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
that’s not how bots work.

but since you’re so adamant about discussing it let’s discuss. I’d like to hear your thoughts as well on the questions below @jayshiggs

Biden vs trump speech errors. Comparing them, who messes up in teleprompter speeches more? I don't know, I'm not counting but perception wise I would say it is about even.

Who messes up when just talking to ppl off the top of their head? Again, I don't know not keeping track but it seems about even.
Do u think republicans will excuse trump errors more than democrats will Bidens? Yes,
If so, why? They are more unified than Dems and they have witnessed already he can win the presidency.

Why do u fellow democrats have the need to talk more about Bidens errors than republicans do when addressing trumps errors? Is that true? Or just an assumption? I'm not privy to many Republican conversations so I don't know if that's the case. How do you know?
You're welcome. :mjgrin:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're welcome. :mjgrin:

fantastic analysis. I hope you can embrace the unity within the Democratic Party as well.

Otherwise just try to sow division within the Republican Party by showcasing trumps gaffes on their forums. That’s the best way you can use to embrace your deep concern about speech disorders and to help dems win.

good luck! :salute:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
fantastic analysis. I hope you can embrace the unity within the Democratic Party as well.

Otherwise just try to sow division within the Republican Party by showcasing trumps gaffes on their forums. That’s the best way you can use to embrace your deep concern about speech disorders and to help dems win.

good luck! :salute:
I've said multiple times I'm voting for Biden is that enough to say I embraced the unity?
Why would I post on right wing forums? I much more enjoy this forum above all others? And let's not act like we are swaying each other in any meaningful way. We're not so don't take Biden criticism so hard. Unless you are about to crack and not vote for him due to all the discord on here? :lupe:
Stay strong dude. :why: