Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He doesn't talk in the same way bro. The pure delusion and arrogance on display here. Just reminds me we're gonna lose, repeat of 2016.

Like really, you're going to pretend like this doesn't exist? You haven't seen Biden's appearances for the past two months? Or his performance in the dnc debates last year?
Clearly a cac

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And the thing is, people are ready to cast early ballots and have the "sledgehammer on ants" mentality against Trump. No one is listen to polls anymore and literally putting their lives on the line, to go vote in Nov. No one on the Dems side are taking things lightly this time around.....
Here's the thing. In Michigan anyone for any reason can cast an absentee ballot. We don't have official early voting but with that program we have early voting. In the primary I checked the box to be mailed ballots from that point on. Either I'll drop them off at the clerk's office or mail it back but I'll never have to stand in an election line again.

Daps
i sent them a dope idea for an ad, i hope they make it. its a bunch of clips of republicans calling trump a liar and a scumbag in 2016
Send your idea to Rick Wilson or Steve Schmidt. They run the Lincoln Project never Trump Republican group that's been putting out ads. The second link is their youtube channel.

Dedicated Americans Protecting Democracy | The Lincoln Project
The Lincoln Project
https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson
Steve Schmidt (@SteveSchmidtSES) on Twitter