Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's literally INSANE that you can't bring up something everyone can see about Biden and will be a huge problem once the general starts without being called pro-Trump.

Logically.....things are not going Trump's way. You think Trump likes 30% unemployment? Like the virus killing thousands per day, many of them his supporters? You think he likes these press conferences grilling him? The lower and lower approval ratings? The candidates, judges that are GOP that keep losing major seats due to a bettered economy? All the major news networks outside of Fox News shutting him off? :skip:

Not a single logical poster daps you. You couldnt even convince a,single non Trumper to get on your side.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
trump talks in the same way. Why aren’t you posting his speech errors as well?

He doesn't talk in the same way bro. The pure delusion and arrogance on display here. Just reminds me we're gonna lose, repeat of 2016.

Like really, you're going to pretend like this doesn't exist? You haven't seen Biden's appearances for the past two months? Or his performance in the dnc debates last year?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
No - I don't think that at all. But I think it's ridiculous to claim everyone who states painfully obvious facts about Biden is a trump supporter.

You're not being honest if you think Trump being himself and Joe Biden's struggle with communicating is the same.

Gaslighting and pretending these issues don't exist is why we will lose again :yeshrug:
No - I don't think that at all. But I think it's ridiculous to claim everyone who states painfully obvious facts about Biden is a trump supporter.

You're not being honest if you think Trump being himself and Joe Biden's struggle with communicating is the same.

Gaslighting and pretending these issues don't exist is why we will lose again :yeshrug:
My problem is you're going the Trump supporter route and pretending that Trump doesn't have dementia or some brain deterioration when its obvious he does on top of being an evil human.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Logically.....things are not going Trump's way. You think Trump likes 30% unemployment? Like the virus killing thousands per day, many of them his supporters? You think he likes these press conferences grilling him? The lower and lower approval ratings? The candidates, judges that are GOP that keep losing major seats due to a bettered economy? All the major news networks outside of Fox News shutting him off? :skip:

Not a single logical poster daps you. You couldnt even convince a,single non Trumper to get on your side.

I agree with all those things about Trump. But we're not having an honest discussion in this thread.

I thought this was a good watch, check it out

The problem here is democrats arrogance, once again thinking they are going to win with a very flawed candidate. People who are partisan or in the middle won't vote for Biden

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
My problem is you're going the Trump supporter route and pretending that Trump doesn't have dementia or some brain deterioration when its obvious he does on top of being an evil human.

I don't support Trump at all. We've been discussing Trumps insanity for the past 4 years already. Everyone knows who he is.

This is about Biden not being be able to win in a general and democrats trying to pretend they don't see the elephant in the room.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He doesn't talk in the same way bro. The pure delusion and arrogance on display here. Just reminds me we're gonna lose, repeat of 2016.

Like really, you're going to pretend like this doesn't exist? You haven't seen Biden's appearances for the past two months? Or his performance in the dnc debates last year?

trump talks in a worse way.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't support Trump at all. We've been discussing Trumps insanity for the past 4 years already. Everyone knows who he is.

This is about Biden not being be able to win in a general and democrats trying to pretend they don't see the elephant in the room.

Biden’s got this in the bag. You’re just trolling

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I agree with all those things about Trump. But we're not having an honest discussion in this thread.

I thought this was a good watch, check it out

The problem here is democrats arrogance, once again thinking they are going to win with a very flawed candidate. People who are partisan or in the middle won't vote for Biden

People never been more fired up to get Trump outta office. Even non-voters are going to vote for the first time ever. People are fed up with Trump even worse than George W Bush's second term.

Daps
I think Biden's cognitive decline comes with age and from two brain aneurysms in 1988 where he needed emergency brain surgery and was given a 50/50 chance to survive the surgery, and Jill was told there was a high chance he would suffer neurological damage. Now at his age perhaps those medical issues from 1988 are having its impact. He survived because he's a fukking warrior.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by posting anti-Biden shyt all the way until November.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
I think Biden's cognitive decline comes with age and from two brain aneurysms in 1988 where he needed emergency brain surgery and was given a 50/50 chance to survive the surgery, and Jill was told there was a high chance he would suffer neurological damage. Now at his age perhaps those medical issues from 1988 are having its impact. He survived because he's a fukking warrior.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by posting anti-Biden shyt all the way until November.

Look Joe Biden is amazing. But I wish this was a platform for honest discussion on politics instead of everyone pretending Biden doesn't have any issues. Biden's cognitive decline is going to play a big role in this election and our chances for getting Trump out.

Daps
Look Joe Biden is amazing. But I wish this was a platform for honest discussion on politics instead of everyone pretending Biden doesn't have any issues. Biden's cognitive decline is going to play a big role in this election and our chances for getting Trump out.
No it won't. This election is a referendum on Trump. Things won't stick to Biden the same way they stuck to Hillary. Biden got that loveable old man grandpa vibe. Hillary was a bytch so it was easy for things to stick to her.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
R u a Bernout?

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
so what are you suggesting we do..... .... ... .. . ?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
trump talks in the same way. Why aren’t you posting his speech errors as well?
:snoop:
This is thecoli.com, a website born from a Hip Hop website/messageboard. If there are Trump supporters here they are in the vast minority and not even very public about it. I can think of two posters who might be planning to vote for Trump in 2020, Dead7 and ill . Otherwise, people on this website are Dems or independent and not one independent is right leaning they are more super lefties dissatisfied with Democrats who they would like to actually get on board with but can't cause they are too shytty for their liking.
So if that's the case talking politics here is an exercise of talking about our team and how they can improve against the opposition. When Yankees fans get together they complain about their weak spots not the Red Sox's. They want the Red Sox to keep that weakness and for the Yankees to improve. So wishing we had a candidate who had an advantage with their cognitive presentation would be an advantage for us that we are squandering rolling with Biden. It's fair to ask for acknowledgement of that from fellow Democrats. But instead we get accusations we are pointing out our team's weakness to benefit the opposition? It's disingenuous and more importantly dumb.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:
This is thecoli.com, a website born from a Hip Hop website/messageboard. If there are Trump supporters here they are in the vast minority and not even very public about it. I can think of two posters who might be planning to vote for Trump in 2020, Dead7 and ill . Otherwise, people on this website are Dems or independent and not one independent is right leaning they are more super lefties dissatisfied with Democrats who they would like to actually get on board with but can't cause they are too shytty for their liking.
So if that's the case talking politics here is an exercise of talking about our team and how they can improve against the opposition. When Yankees fans get together they complain about their weak spots not the Red Sox's. They want the Red Sox to keep that weakness and for the Yankees to improve. So wishing we had a candidate who had an advantage with their cognitive presentation would be an advantage for us that we are squandering rolling with Biden. It's fair to ask for acknowledgement of that from fellow Democrats. But instead we get accusations we are pointing out our team's weakness to benefit the opposition? It's disingenuous and more importantly dumb.

Bus as a Yankees fan, you only post about how bad we are. Never posted about y u even like the Yankees.

if all ur posts are anti Biden, you’re trolling