Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

:mindblown:

"We've got to elect Biden!"

Okay, will you phonebank for him?

"No."

:deadrose:

This isn't just an enthusiasm problem. Dems are making the EXACT same mistake they made in 2016 by assuming they'll win.

:why:

I dont think that anyone is assuming anything. They will get up and vote and make sure that 2016 doesnt happen again.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

You have to wonder what the post-Trump Republican Party looks like. Hard to see these guys signing on for a MAGA 2.0.

Post Trump Republican party would look like all kinds of delusions. Some would commit suicide, some will turn into Jeff Sessions, and some would turn Independent quietly to escape the Nazi trials type of scrutiny.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Hawley terrifies me.

He’s young and knows the GOP has to push populist economic policies. He’s pushibg shid that people like Sherrod Brown, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren have been pushing for years. :snoop:

Combine that with the Christian fascist right.
:scust:

The GOP ditching the Libertarian stuff is funny to see.

The Koch Network and those types are going to go scorched earth against him if he runs in 2024.

Between him and scumbag Tom Cotton of Arkansas.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biden assembling White House transition team

Biden also said he would consider Republicans for some top level positions within his administration.

"One advantage of being around a long time is you get to know an awful lot of people. In the private sector, in the public sector, people who are committed - first and foremost - are thoroughly honorable," he said.

"I have had literally several hundred serious, serious players who have been held positions in every department in the federal government who have said, including some Republicans, who have said if you win, I want to come back. I'm ready to serve," he added.

:shaq2:

Its almost like they want Trump 2.0

Stop putting Republicans anywhere near making legislation or making economic/political decisions.

They are morally bankrupt and are only focused on maximizing the ROI and will sacrifice anyone to achieve that.

:gucci: I dont fukking get

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hawley terrifies me.

He’s young and knows the GOP has to push populist economic policies. He’s pushibg shid that people like Sherrod Brown, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren have been pushing for years. :snoop:

Combine that with the Christian fascist right.
:scust:

The GOP ditching the Libertarian stuff is funny to see.

The Koch Network and those types are going to go scorched earth against him if he runs in 2024.

What policies? nothing screams populist policies at all about him? Looks like a crazy religious corporate lapdog

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What policies? nothing screams populist policies at all about him? Looks like a crazy religious corporate lapdog

Anti-trust, supply chains, calling for a mini Denmark/UK plan to keep employees on payroll

But yes, he's a crazy Christian right corp lapdog who knows how to talk some rhetoric.

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LGR2Ghq.png

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't think he was. I do believe free trade is a cause for a lot of issues right now, including the coronavirus.
Coronavirus is existing and spreading across the world with or without free trade just as any pandemic over the last 700 years.

Now trying to fight through global supply chains to find equipment that otherwise could possibly be produced here is another story.