Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I get where youre coming from. But I don't think Nacho and Saul teaming up makes any kind of sense. Why would Saul want any type of involvement with the cartel? Why would Mike clue in him yet again? Why would Lalo travel out of Mexico when he's wanted by US police? The amount of hurdles it takes to align Nacho and Saul is astonishing :heh:

I agree. Everybody keeps bringing up that scene in BB when Jesse and Saul had Walt at gunpoint but I don't see how they get there in one season. Saul might just be saying random shyt to save his ass at that point.

I could be wrong tho. I trust the writers, but they're put themselves in a tough position by dragging this story out and trying to conclude it in one season.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Finally caught up on this.
Saul and Kim's storyline is the most boring part of the show at this point. I kept watching for the cartel story.
How they send a whole hit squad and still failed to off this fukk nikka Lalo :martin:

My boy Nacho can't catch a break :why:

But it really makes no sense for Lalo to be overtly sabotaging Gus's business when they work under the same cartel and he's controlling his supply.