Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
You got to see season 4 and 5 back to back based on the daps. :wow:

but now you gotta suffer with the rest of us waiting for 6 after you finish 5:sadcam:
source.gif

2 years :old:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
To add.

Walt would too.

Jesse (depressed version) would catch that shyt in 3 days...from one of them methed out parties at his crib...some of them even aware they have it. Except maybe Skinny Pete:

Pete: "I gotta lay low for a while. I got the bug, yo"
And furthermore....Random thoughts in regards to COVID-19 in the BCS/BB universe:

Gus wouldn't miss a beat in his profits @ Los Pollos Hermanos. His exceptional and rigid standards for cleanliness would bring even more customers.

Marie would insist that Hank undress and place his clothes in the laundry upon entry of the house.

Skyler would come up with some dumb cautionary house rules based on her internet research. However, Walt would counter all of her ridiculous ideas just from his knowledge alone.

Mike: As he's talking to someone face to face. The other person starts to step closer, Mike (with the apathetic tone) "Don't take another step....you're perfectly fine where you are."

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Not sure if mentioned but in the beginning of the episode when Lalo goes back to his house with nacho, the guard was carving what looked like a Trojan Horse. The SUV Lalo pulls up in, symbolizes the Trojan horse. When Lalo opens the window, you see Nacho sitting in the back, who represents The Greek soldiers who snuck in and took over Troy.

Nacho was able to slip pass and open the gates to let the rest of the "Greeks" inside and take over.

Dat symbolism

:banderas::whew:

EuphoricOfficialFlatfish-small.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn didn’t even think about that...I thought/assumed the assassins arrived in a truck or some shyt that he’d take...also I think he drove lalo to his spot...damn...I’m have to rewatch parts of that last ep
yea that vehicle is an option but its out in the boonies

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finished up S5 last night. The finale was great but it definitely left a bunch of cliffhangers to segue into S6.

I love the Lalo character as well as Nacho, Kim, Gus, and Mike. Jimmy pisses me off some of the time and the other parts I’m in shock at his audacity, cleverness, and how he gets away with some of this shyt:russ:.

I really enjoyed the first couple of seasons unlike some here. I loved to hate Chuck. He was a dikkhead and I was glad when he had the smoke for himself:lolbron:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Finished up S5 last night. The finale was great but it definitely left a bunch of cliffhangers to segue into S6.

I love the Lalo character as well as Nacho, Kim, Gus, and Mike. Jimmy pisses me off some of the time and the other parts I’m in shock at his audacity, cleverness, and how he gets away with some of this shyt:russ:.

I really enjoyed the first couple of seasons unlike some here. I loved to hate Chuck. He was a dikkhead and I was glad when he had the smoke for himself:lolbron:
We're all relieved. :whew:

You've been dapping the hell out of us for weeks.:skip::obama:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

glad you finally finished it. Lalo bout to cook in season 6, gonna be scary:merchant:
We're all relieved. :whew:

You've been dapping the hell out of us for weeks.:skip::obama:
Pretty sure I got more daps from Don this past month than my whole time on the coli.:pachaha:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

The Chuck drama really made the show in my opinion