Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
binged this yesterday and it was pretty good, much better than season 4 IMO

Bagman was probably my favorite episode of the series so far, shyt was giving me Ozymandias vibes :wow: plus him drinking his own pee at the end was comedy

Hank and Gomez killed all their scenes and should've been brought back way before now but i guess it made sense storyline wise to wait

Howard continuting to get shytted on :mjlol: Meg from Family Guy gets more respect than that dude at this point

Kim is my favorite character in this but i feel like something bad is gonna happen to her :to: can't see any other reason why she would be completely absent from Saul's life once the BB events start when they basically on some Bonnie and Clyde shyt by the time the season ends
Goodman’s private life was never shown in bb, the only hint u get is Saul wearing a track suit at the hospital after pinkman gets beat up

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kim is my favorite character in this but i feel like something bad is gonna happen to her :to: can't see any other reason why she would be completely absent from Saul's life once the BB events start when they basically on some Bonnie and Clyde shyt by the time the season ends

I'm predicting saul will probably end things w/ her to protect her...like howard he may start to feel he’s rubbing off on her in a bad way even tho she’s making her own decisions

I’m “predicting” lalo dies but that’s an easy “guess” and I’m predicting nacho actually gets his wish and is able to disappear safely

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
kim laughing in howard's face :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

howard did not warrant this much disrespect this season :picard:

jimmy fukking w/ chuck’s insurance is to blame

but I get that jimmy is transferring the blame onto howard lol
They set that up perfect...Jimmy shows shades of Saul in trashing Howard for believing in him...you actually think he's a dikk for continuing to just fukk with him.

Then Kim decides "let's ruin his fukking life, fukk him."

:picard:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I'm predicting saul will probably end things w/ her to protect her...like howard he may start to feel he’s rubbing off on her in a bad way even tho she’s making her own decisions

that'll probably happen then he'll run into her again as Gene :ehh:

it'd be lame to just kill her off but i feel like that car accident where she broke her arm was sposed to foreshadow something :jbhmm:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They have to. Best way to end BCS is Walt and Jesse pulling up to Saul's parking lot for the first time. They don't even have to say anything. Pull up, get a shot if them looking at each other and cut.

The End

I think they have to end on Gene either dying or finding Kim.

Maybe the Kim scenario but Gene dying? I mean who's after him? Everyone he was associated with in the BB world is dead and Lalo ain't making it alive in the final season.

There's a rumor 10 episodes (out of 13, next season is extended) take place in the "BCS" time line and then the final 3 eps take place post-"BB".

Fred.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
They set that up perfect...Jimmy shows shades of Saul in trashing Howard for believing in him...you actually think he's a dikk for continuing to just fukk with him.

Then Kim decides "let's ruin his fukking life, fukk him."

:picard:
Kim turning back and pretending to shoot Jimmy is exactly the same as Jimmy's 'it's all good man' scene in season 4 finale. This time it's Saul worrying about Kim breaking bad.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

Never watched one of these.. It's kinda dope seeing them in character at a table read..

And the reading of the script setting give me different perspective sometimes

Didn't know that dude at the bar from Kim and Jimmy's first play they pulled was the same dude from breaking bad. The one Walt got pissed at and blew his car up:russ: