Essential Official Beauty Thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
eczema and discoloration

You need medication for hyperpigmentation, acid peels are also an option but way too much for skin thats most likely as enflamed and sensitive as yours. I would take very mild skin products ofr hyperpigmentation and let time do its work.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
You need medication for hyperpigmentation, acid peels are also an option but way too much for skin thats most likely as enflamed and sensitive as yours. I would take very mild skin products ofr hyperpigmentation and let time do its work.
:damn:so scrubs aren't enough?!
and by mild skin products, do you mean like ambi?

All I know is braggs apple cider vinegar is that shyt. Seems to tackle just about everything
will look into it :leon:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:damn:so scrubs aren't enough?!
and by mild skin products, do you mean like ambi?

will look into it :leon:

I'm an aveda esthetician so I'm most versed in our shyt and yeah we have a line for discoloration called enbrightment. It works but takes 4-6. Not very cheap tbh (like 150 for full line) but it actually works and ingredients are like 99% natty or some shyt. The big thing with skin care is to find a routine and stick with it. You switch around too much youll end up throwing your skin balance off and shyt looking worse. I would def suggest that line though I use it and its keen. You have oily or dry skin?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I'm an aveda esthetician so I'm most versed in our shyt and yeah we have a line for discoloration called enbrightment. It works but takes 4-6. Not very cheap tbh (like 150 for full line) but it actually works and ingredients are like 99% natty or some shyt. The big thing with skin care is to find a routine and stick with it. You switch around too much youll end up throwing your skin balance off and shyt looking worse. I would def suggest that line though I use it and its keen. You have oily or dry skin?
I'll look it up but seems too expensive for me. I have aggressively dry skin, if it gets wet, my eczema flares up and I have to scrub the dead skin off and moisturize

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'll look it up but seems too expensive for me. I have aggressively dry skin, if it gets wet, my eczema flares up and I have to scrub the dead skin off and moisturize

I understand but can't really put a price on great skin tbh :blessed: You don't have to cop the whole line, its entirely possible a product or two will alleviate your issues. Its only guaranteed to "work" if the whole line is copped. I mix and match shyt all the time and have great skin so its up to you. I would def go to a salon and get a facial and consultation (any salon thats worth shyt will do this) and get some irl help as well.

I'll see what else is out there for you tho

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I understand but can't really put a price on great skin tbh :blessed: You don't have to cop the whole line, its entirely possible a product or two will alleviate your issues. Its only guaranteed to "work" if the whole line is copped. I mix and match shyt all the time and have great skin so its up to you. I would def go to a salon and get a facial and consultation (any salon thats worth shyt will do this) and get some irl help as well.

I'll see what else is out there for you tho
thanks brehetta :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: sorry mang
how did you come about to this path as a hetero dude?

Median income for an esti is like 35-40k. I could move to somewhere like seattle and avg 55k. work is 1/4 as hard as cosmo, and you get paid more. I also thought it would be dope to be around gorgeous women all day but thats a tossup since these bytches are more pretentious than any hipster I've ever met in my life. I sit in class wishes death on this lil greek heaux whose "whole life is skin care" but yet asks how to cure her bytch ass boyfriends bacne 5 times :francis:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Median income for an esti is like 35-40k. I could move to somewhere like seattle and avg 55k. work is 1/4 as hard as cosmo, and you get paid more. I also thought it would be dope to be around gorgeous women all day but thats a tossup since these bytches are more pretentious than any hipster I've ever met in my life. I sit in class wishes death on this lil greek heaux whose "whole life is skin care" but yet asks how to cure her bytch ass boyfriends bacne 5 times :francis:
:russ::russ::russ:
that sounds fun as hell though

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
eczema and discoloration

are you the DIY type? you can make your own eczema ointment/oil/cream to try in lieu of otc stuff that may or may not help you. I'm suggesting trying 100% natural and chem free so research the properties of the following:

oils/butters to consider:

organic virgin coconut oil, organic raw shea butter, organic raw cocoa butter

herbs to consider:

chamomile, burdock, chickweed, aloe vera, neem, calendula, turmeric, borage (seeds and/or flowers), lavender, comfrey, witch hazel, marshmallow, nettles

its as easy as finding a few of these herbs locally and letting them steep or infuse in some kind of gentle carrier oil (grapeseed is one of my faves but you can mix n match as you see fit)...you can then apply it topically like a herb packed moisturizer.
if you feeling fancy you can add a wax of some sort and a natural butter (shea, kokum, cocoa) then you can turn it into a salve or balm.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
are you the DIY type? you can make your own eczema ointment/oil/cream to try in lieu of otc stuff that may or may not help you. I'm suggesting trying 100% natural and chem free so research the properties of the following:

oils/butters to consider:

organic virgin coconut oil, organic raw shea butter, organic raw cocoa butter

herbs to consider:

chamomile, burdock, chickweed, aloe vera, neem, calendula, turmeric, borage (seeds and/or flowers), lavender, comfrey, witch hazel, marshmallow, nettles

its as easy as finding a few of these herbs locally and letting them steep or infuse in some kind of gentle carrier oil (grapeseed is one of my faves but you can mix n match as you see fit)...you can then apply it topically like a herb packed moisturizer.
if you feeling fancy you can add a wax of some sort and a natural butter (shea, kokum, cocoa) then you can turn it into a salve or balm.
dude!
I am the DIY type thank you so much!
I know how to find those herbs/oils, def gonna put in some orders when I get some $$$

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Bout to jump on this teeth whitening wave again.
I tried to last time I wasnt see much difference.
I think my teeth maybe resistant to whitening:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh