Essential Official Beauty Thread

Daps
@Elle Driver here is a lit of reds i have but also check out the vendors @Foxy Brown listed-they have a lot of great reds as well

NYX:
cherry skys
absolute red
alabama

mac
viva glam rihanna
cherry
chili

kat von d
project chimps

pat mcgrath
blood 1
blood 2

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
@Elle Driver here is a lit of reds i have but also check out the vendors @Foxy Brown listed-they have a lot of great reds as well

NYX:
cherry skys
absolute red
alabama

mac
viva glam rihanna
cherry
chili

kat von d
project chimps

pat mcgrath
blood 1
blood 2

Mac's Russian Red is one of my favorite reds along with OCC's NSFW. I also love Nars Rita. I want to purchase Carmen and Cruella from them too. Wet n Wild has some good inexpensive reds like Red Velvet, Spotlight Red, Cherry bomb, and their new liquid lipstick in How Fleek is Your Love. Their line is great for people who just want to test out different colors without dishing out a lot of money.

Daps
Mac's Russian Red is one of my favorite reds along with OCC's NSFW. I also love Nars Rita. I want to purchase Carmen and Cruella from them too. Wet n Wild has some good inexpensive reds like Red Velvet, Spotlight Red, Cherry bomb, and their new liquid lipstick in How Fleek is Your Love. Their line is great for people who just want to test out different colors without dishing out a lot of money.
is there a key to finding quality W&W products? everything i have gotten from them has been dried out, caky, not pigmented enough and so on. once i discovered nyx i dumped MAC since a lot of their colors are just re-releases with different packages. i see some stuff on colored raines website that i am about to get...even after i said no more stuff LOL

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
is there a key to finding quality W&W products? everything i have gotten from them has been dried out, caky, not pigmented enough and so on. once i discovered nyx i dumped MAC since a lot of their colors are just re-releases with different packages. i see some stuff on colored raines website that i am about to get...even after i said no more stuff LOL

I only tried out their meglast lipstick line (the ones in the black packaging), and their bronzer in Bikini Contest. Both of which I liked. Oh, I also love their eye shadows the pans ones that come in trios, 6 pans, and 8 pans. They are great, everyone raves about them. People also like their LE highlighters, which are hard to find in store, but are currently on their website. People like their highlighters from the Fergie line, they have since repackage them, but it's on their site too. I don't hear anything about their foundations and pressed powders.

I love NYX, especially their lipsticks. I love the liquid suede line and Teddy and beauty mark from their lingerie line.

I haven't bought Mac in a while, well I did bought 4 lippies two months back, but that was after not buying from them in a while. They no longer excite me, even the Selena collection was meh to me. I would love an Aaliyah collection though.

I love CR lipsticks. I highly recommend Truffle Raine and Suede. I just purchased Mars, Bachlorette, Boss Babe, Whatever, and Satin Creme.

Daps
i'm gonna try to do a red lip for the month of december for the holidays

@Foxy Brown my green lipstick came (lime crime trouble) and its actually kinda cute in a avant garde way....i'm not sold on the brighter greens or blues...yet

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
i'm gonna try to do a red lip for the month of december for the holidays

@Foxy Brown my green lipstick came (lime crime trouble) and its actually kinda cute in a avant garde way....i'm not sold on the brighter greens or blues...yet

I have that one. I didn't like the color initially, until I saw this girl on YouTube rock the hell out of it with a brown liner

I have a IG swatch page, where I just handswatch, showcase my collection. For all the coli ladies who are seeking nudes, I highly recommend B'ellegant satin lips, especially if you're interested in supporting black businesses

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
do you remember the YT channel @Foxy Brown?
Search for Lime Crime Trouble in YouTube search engine, her name starts with an R and its African

OAN, I was blocked by Coloured Raine. I complained about them not using a permanent black model to rep their company like @theamazingworldofj @ourfazinali @missjazmind does. Yeah, yeah, sometimes they get Jamila swatches and once had that black girl, and they send PR packages. But damn can't you get MakeupbyShayla or someone black to represent, be the face of your company @missjazmind is. It's crazy how a lot of the black owned makeup company only use white lips to rep their company. But quick to hashtag #wocbrand to gain our dollars. Not in the case of ColouredRaine, who took a while to reveal she was black and didn't use WOC models for newly released products

Daps
alright @Foxy Brown

i finally ordered from coloured raine-cherry blossom, red dragon, and mary. i was tempted to get the blue dragon but i don't know what i can realistic do with that color.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
I might go on a no buy. I have too many lipsticks and due to my collection size, I have been getting overwhelmed, especially thinking on the value of my collection. I think its time to shop my stash, well its been time. After I purchase some things from my Wishlist, I won't purchase anything unless it comes from money I get from selling stuff from my collection.

Daps
I might go on a no buy. I have too many lipsticks and due to my collection size, I have been getting overwhelmed, especially thinking on the value of my collection. I think its time to shop my stash, well its been time. After I purchase some things from my Wishlist, I won't purchase anything unless it comes from money I get from selling stuff from my collection.
I have the same issue with clothes. Some stuff I have because I missed the return Window. I've been trying to unload it but the average designer has no resale value even if it's new with tags

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
I have the same issue with clothes. Some stuff I have because I missed the return Window. I've been trying to unload it but the average designer has no resale value even if it's new with tags

I do that with clothes too. I don't know why, but I hate to return stuff. I just convince myself that I can make it work even if its too big. I'll be like, well I'll get it tailored, and here it is three, two years later, and I haven't done it. I also do that to clothes I have no place to where because I rarely go out and have fun. They are just sitting in my closet collecting dusk, but 2017, I'm going to change all of that. I'm about to be 25 and damn, it seems like I have wasted the near 7 years it has been since I was 18.

Have you tried consignment shops or even sites like Poshmark? You can get a little back. Something beats nothing.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
I tried postmark and eBay-no hits. There's is a local consignment shop but I at the time I inquired they weren't taking clothes. @Foxy Brown

Yeah, I notice sometimes, well a lot of the times, the ladies on poshmark will rather chat or ask to trade rather than buy, which is annoying as hell to me. As for eBay, I only sale makeup and old Jordans on there.

Oh yeah, because of you, I bought Red Dragon by Colored Raine as well as Brick House, Fame, and Empire. I seen someone on my feed on IG swatch some metallic reds, so that was the last cake, I had to get Red Dragon :dry: I need to stop