Essential Official Beauty Thread

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
hta72g.jpg

The Essence Beauty Box came in the mail. It's missing my hand cream so I emailed them but the products look good, def good for $15! Anybody let me know if you want a code for $ off

Excellent customer service, emailed them yesterday about the hand cream and they're sending me another box gratis. Got back to me this morning, best $15 I spent in a min

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Excellent customer service, emailed them yesterday about the hand cream and they're sending me another box gratis. Got back to me this morning, best $15 I spent in a min
Are they deluxe samples?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Are they deluxe samples?

Yes, these are good sizes except the hand cream and the ck perfume. The brow shaper is reg size, the hair stuff is prob half size of a regular bottle (I see Target actually sells smaller versions of the hair stuff) but it's perfect for me to actually try new stuff without the hassle of if I don't like it. It should be good for me a month or 2 for sure.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yes, these are good sizes except the hand cream and the ck perfume. The brow shaper is reg size, the hair stuff is prob half size of a regular bottle (I see Target actually sells smaller versions of the hair stuff) but it's perfect for me to actually try new stuff without the hassle of if I don't like it. It should be good for me a month or 2 for sure.

Cute. I want the code!!!

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Where's the men's hygeine thread? Not sure where to post this. 30/Male/Bronx, Had acne as a teen, and adult. Mom's has adult acne too.

Been using proactive plus (latest version of proactive) and it makes me look like I have a glow and clean, however, it doesn't cure acne. It cost 44 dollars a month (can modify to cost 34 a month, but still ...), so it's crazy to keep it up, I switching to prescriptions cause it's only 6 dollars a month and may have better results. Aczone in morning, Tazorac at night.

I have oily and sensitive skin, Half Black, Half Puerto Rican. What's the best face wash I should use, would suspect that's important. Thinking either Black soap or Regular Neutrogena, but those are two way different products?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
wanna try something new. I'm gonna get a sew-in that'll probably be 24 inches (yes gawd!) but want a different color. I want ombre but don't know which 2 colors I should do. Another thing, since I'm leaving my hair out on the top, I'd want the color to not stand out but I don't want it the color of my natural hair(1b). any ideas?
@Spike Tarantino @Jisselle @Spotlessmind @MoonGoddess @daria @bcrusaderw @Paradise Road

Raava

Staff member
Daps
wanna try something new. I'm gonna get a sew-in that'll probably be 24 inches (yes gawd!) but want a different color. I want ombre but don't know which 2 colors I should do. Another thing, since I'm leaving my hair out on the top, I'd want the color to not stand out but I don't want it the color of my natural hair(1b). any ideas?
@Spike Tarantino @Jisselle @Spotlessmind @MoonGoddess @daria @bcrusaderw @Paradise Road

ombre-hair-with-black-roots-5463099bdf00e.jpg
More red tho. Its warm. If you didn't work in an office I'd say black and navy, another warm tone that's striking but not too wild.