Essential Official Beauty Thread

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Jisselle!!!! How are you honey bun!?!
Those glosses are beautiful and those nails are gorgeous!!! I really need to start painting my nails again. I have 200-300 nail polishes just begging to be used.

I've been on the hunt for the new wet N wild fall collection

Spotted: Wet n Wild Fall 2015 Limited Edition Here's to the Wild Ones! Collection (Pics, Swatches & Comparisons) | Nouveau Cheap

I'm good! Just been busy and doing the usual sulking lol. I miss ya'll. I'm working on some carnival looks, I will share in an hour when I'm done!

Get on those nails and let me see!

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Also! My polka dots!

2mzzlo2.jpg
So cute! Im keep telling myself that i gonna learn how to do my on nails but i always put it off. I have everything i need and tons of different nail polishes.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@Raedawn07

Yo I want my hair on the male version of yours

Tell me how to get my shyt like that

Right now I just got a curly fro
I need my curls more individualized like yours
1198864_set

One of the best things for clumping curls and making them more defined.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Wait :what:

I got that
But u can use it on your hair too?:lupe: Wtf
Yes you can. I use it twice a month.
It makes my hair super soft and shiny.
Makes my detangling time sooooo much shorter. Plus it defines and helps my hair hang.
Its pretty awesome actually.
Search it up, youll find lots of videos on it and the benefits to using it on your hair. I've been tryna find ways to get it in my my leave in products with it leaving a residue on my hair and scalp.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yes you can. I use it twice a month.
It makes my hair super soft and shiny.
Makes my detangling time sooooo much shorter. Plus it defines and helps my hair hang.
Its pretty awesome actually.
Search it up, youll find lots of videos on it and the benefits to using it on your hair. I've been tryna find ways to get it in my my leave in products with it leaving a residue on my hair and scalp.
Marry a nikka and groom my face and hair bae:wow:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So cute! Im keep telling myself that i gonna learn how to do my on nails but i always put it off. I have everything i need and tons of different nail polishes.

I watch tutorials on youtube. I love nail polish, it's a great form of entertainment when you're broke lol.

For my hair, it's wavy and to basically get my curls to hold I use this, it's great.

oupl09.jpg

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
just got that marc Jacobs remarkable foundation and the naked 2 pallete. I am in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

also here are too looks that I have been interested in

but I want to somehow combine it with natural hair

That foundation is too warm for her skin tone. I.e. too yellow.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
1198864_set

One of the best things for clumping curls and making them more defined.

I just bought some Friday off the strength of your post and I liked what it did for my hair, def saw/liked how it tightened my curls, was also great on my face! I wanted straight this week though but I'm gonna keep using this probably 2ce a month.

Also, I may be late to the party but are you Malfoy? Your posting style just...:patrice:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I just bought some Friday off the strength of your post and I liked what it did for my hair, def saw/liked how it tightened my curls, was also great on my face! I wanted straight this week though but I'm gonna keep using this probably 2ce a month.

Also, I may be late to the party but are you Malfoy? Your posting style just...:patrice:
:dj2: Thats great!
Lol i keep telling people.
If you mix some of it with your conditioner when you're detangling it helps with that too.
Nope, i have no idea who that is.
You mean there's someone else who types as horrible as i do and makes little sense:mjcry: thats wonderful to know.