Essential Official Beauty Thread

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
I don't really wear make up but nyx has some suede lipstick that im loving right now. I know if i buy them i'll probably never wear them tho.

RMIvxrN.jpg

The GOAT from nyx for me so far. Don't fight, embrace the suede, be fearless brehette:blessed:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
@Raedawn07

Yo I want my hair on the male version of yours

Tell me how to get my shyt like that

Right now I just got a curly fro
I need my curls more individualized like yours

I am probably the laziest person on here when it comes to hair. Honestly that's just how it grows/curls. In my avi pic it was time for a wash and in a bad state.

I have heard people twist and braid.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Coli ladies ya could recommend a good spin brush device for the face for the kid , thanks in advance :lupe:
Get the Olay Pro-X Microdermabrasion kit; it's geared towards women, but the facial spin brush that comes with it is pretty good. The kit is only $30 dollars (you'll be spending at minimum $100 for a Clarisonic.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I started a subscription to Essence's beauty box. waiting for this package like a damn fiend at work.

But my best friend is taking me makeup shopping one of these days, I just tried my Brow Envy kit from another sub for the first time it wasn't bad- dropped my damn blender down the drain though.