Essential Official Beauty Thread

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Organic Rose hip oil yall. :lawd:
Yessss!! I mix mine with shea butter and a little coconut oil and massage it into my face before i go to bed and i swear to you my skin has been looking like pure milk chocolate.
I gotta thank the most high for the internet id be so lost without it.
What do you do with yours?

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Yessss!! I mix mine with shea butter and a little coconut oil and massage it into my face before i go to bed and i swear to you my skin has been looking like pure milk chocolate.

Organic Rose hip oil yall. :lawd:

yes please tell me what you do with yours because coconut oil was not good for my face, and its been so long since i used shea butter i dont know if it did anything.

i moisturize with vaseline but i want the clearest smoothest skin
give me your tips

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
yes please tell me what you do with yours because coconut oil was not good for my face, and its been so long since i used shea butter i dont know if it did anything.

give me your tips
What is your skin type?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

give me your tips

I just use it by itself on my stretch marks on my thighs and I have dark under eye circles and it makes it feel really good.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
help your friend krack out with these stretch marks :mjcry:
100% Rosehip Oil. It's not greasy and you can apply it once a day directly on your skin. It will help fade them drastically. It's also very moisturizing.

Also exfoliate your skin. Black soap is pretty good, I use it with exfoliating gloves too.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
100% Rosehip Oil. It's not greasy and you can apply it once a day directly on your skin. It will help fade them drastically. It's also very moisturizing.

Also exfoliate your skin. Black soap is pretty good, I use it with exfoliating gloves too.

:salute: will do

Dem squats gave me stretch marks :francis:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
combination.

its really iffy.

my skin's a whore
:mjlol:
Lol okay, my skin is combination also.
But despite that not everything works the same for everyone.
The number one thing that worked for me was essential oils. Namely frankincense and lavender at first then t-tree, rosemary, and rosehip later.
Basically, by the end of last year i started getting some horrible hormonal acne, the really painful ones that take forever to go away. I bought all sorts of products and contemplated going to the dermatologist but they were never able to help me with my dermatitis so i didnt feel like spending money with them.
Im a picker so not only did i have these ugly ass bumps on my face but now i had scabs and the black marks left after you mess with them.
So i started reading up on the internet and came across some sites that lauded the healing powers of essential oils. Now ive uses them before for aromatherapy and also to add scent to my lotions and conditioners but never on my face.
So i ordered the ones that were supposedly really really good for acne.
Started adding drops of them to my face cleansers and lotions and mixing them with other oils, coconut, castor, apricot, grapeseed and flax seed oils.
The first time i used them on my face the next day i noticed that the bumps i had were softer and they seemed to pop with barely any pressure. This seemed hopeful to me so i continued to use them. Like 2 weeks after my bumps were completely gone. So i started focusing on getting rid if the dark marks. But the blend i was using tho it made my pores look smaller and kept my bumps the places where i had bumps would always seem to have more gunk coming out even tho they were flat. So something was keeping them from healing. At first i thought it was a good thing but it started to get annoying. So i did more research and started taking out different oils to see if there was a difference. I noticed that when i took out the frankincense that the blemishes would automatically start to heal with out the gunk coming out and that the marks started to disappear.
This was just from using the oils that i mentioned on top. But it wasnt until i had the bright idea to start mixing them with the shea butter that i really noticed my face just becoming down right supple and literally feeling so smooth and just looking very very healthy.
I dont use a lot of coconut but its one of the better oils for penetrating the skin and its a must that you use a carrier oil when applying essential oils to the skin.
Frankincense is actually one of the few that you can apply directly so ill do spot treatments with it to draw out the gunk then use the a mix of the other oils to help heal them. I dont have a ratio of what i used i jus basically find out whats good and kinda just add or subtract as i find out what works for me.
For instance my nephew also had really bad acne the cystic kind and just adding the frankincense, and lavendr to his cleanser healed his. He didnt have to be as compicated as i was. Only difference is he had it really bad and so his dark marks are not healing as fast as mine. I had way less bumps they were just insistent and would always grow in the same spots.
Anyway lol thats basically what helped me go back my clear vibrant skin.
I had bad acne as a teen and they cleared up on their on the older i got.
I never ever want my face to get back to how it was then. Oh did I mention i got them on my back too, yep and those also cleared up.
Well thats pretty much it, now i add my essential oils to everything i use on my body and my face and skin hasnt looked this good ever.
Just do research google is your best friend. All this time i thought i needed these expensive products and treatments. They never worked for me when i was young and they damn sure didnt help this time.

:whew: Lol that was a lot of writing, excuse the typos im sure i have a lot.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:salute: will do

Dem squats gave me stretch marks :francis:
You gotta take preventive measures cause its easier to prevent than to fade lol. If you keep exfoliating and using the oil it should help prevent new marks as well.

My sister in law is pregnant and she gave me a bottle of rose hip oil. She smears it on her belly religiously.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You gotta take preventive measures cause its easier to prevent than to fade lol. If you keep exfoliating and using the oil it should help prevent new marks as well.

My sister in law is pregnant and she gave me a bottle of rose hip oil. She smears it on her belly religiously.

They've gotten lighter after I started using cocoa butter and lotion w/cocoa butter but yeah they're still there. Going to give this a try.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Ive just come to the realization for me the more natural a product the better it works for my skin. Like clearing up my dermatitis with acv and coconut oil and getting rid of my kp with a mix of essential oils and lotion and also washing my clothes and bed sheets with more natural products. Harsh chemicals to heal these things usually just make my skin worse. I said it before if you came into my bedroom you would think i was a scientist lol.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
oscthumb.php

Finally found a cc cream that doesn't make my face look all pale and ashy. I walked into work this morning and literally 3 people commented about how flawless my face looks.
I dont wear make up except for on my eyes and lips, cause no matter what i never found a foundation that i thought matched my complexion and im not into all that mixing and spending hours in front of the mirror trying to look like a completely different person but ive been obsessed with finding a cc or bb cream that offers lite coverage and just evens out my tone with tendering me unrecognizable.
Anyway, this is really really nice. My face looks great. :jawalrus: