Essential Official Beauty Thread

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
if you getting them peels done have a licensed esthetician do it. You don't want to mess up young breh skin further :mjcry:

I'm not too well versed in this mandelic peel tho but i'm intrigued :patrice: cuz working for aveda I just use all their shyt :takedat: but I'm always open to learning new safe products.
Shoot if anything you should be schooling me. What do you do there?
They got any good coupons?
I just found out about it a couple of weeks ago myself it led me to this site http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Shoot if anything you should be schooling me. What do you do there?
They got any good coupons?
I just found out about it a couple of weeks ago myself it led me to this site http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/
I'm a esthtetician so waxing, skin care, and make up.

pretty much a dermatologist without the ability to prescribe pills. theres a lot of factors that go into how you should treat ones skin.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
That aint right lol

11425153_928131180581667_5260669001826827806_n.jpg

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone have a remedy for excessively dry lips. I'm constantly exfoliating my lips and moisturizing them but it's not helping:sadcam:.

I'm constantly drinking water so I know its not dehydration.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
What the fukk fades stretch marks :why:

I've been trying to get these stretch marks faded from my thighs and it's not been that effective. And please don't suggest vitamin E. :comeon:
Emu oil :blessed:
You ever heard of a dermaroller?
Can you take a bit of pain?

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Does anyone have a remedy for excessively dry lips. I'm constantly exfoliating my lips and moisturizing them but it's not helping:sadcam:.

I'm constantly drinking water so I know its not dehydration.
Honey (raw organic) rub on lips add vaseline or coconut oil on top, leave on for 10-15 mins then wipe off with qtip dipped in hot water. Use a lip balm every night before you go to sleep. Put some on before you shower and let the steam warm it into your skin.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Thank you!!

Would you also recommend body peels?
Ur welcome :smile:
Ive never had a whole body peel.
Im a look it up later but if its safe and has proven reaults then i would give it a try plus it would help the oils asorb faster. The only thing is if you have dark skin you have to find a peel that wont fukk up skin up even more. But a bodywash with glycolic acid should help with your stretch marks also.