Essential Official Beauty Thread

Raava

Staff member
Daps
FYI: Walgreens having a BOGO, get one free on Shea Moisture, I am not sure if it is all hair care I am going back after work will update.

@Elle Driver That Organix changed my life :noah:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
How do you get rid of flakes? :mjcry:
Raw Apple cider vinegar, that was like a godsend to me.
You can dilute it or not but mix it with your oil of choice and lit it sit on your scalp for at least 30 mins( I keep mine on overnight before my wash days)
Then wash your hair and condition as usual, you will notice a difference.
The fact that I can go almost 2 weeks without washing my hair:blessed:
It grows like weeds. Also you can mix it with aloe juice in a bottle with water to keep the inflammation down.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do you get rid of flakes? :mjcry:

My preferred method is vinegar but if I don't have any on hand these are my alternatives;

• Plain yoghurt: After you wash just rub some into your hair and let it stay 10-15 minutes before washing it out.
  • Baking soda: Instead of using shampoo rub baking soda into your hair then rinse after a few minutes.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
experimenting with making my butt bigger with phytoestrogenic oils/foods applied topically :hamster:
no sources ever really explain how exactly topical solutions really work without a caloric surplus but when you're cutting, it's either this or nothing :francis:
tonight I used:
-flaxseed
-ground fennel seeds
-ground dried damaina
-cinnamon
-cannabis oil
-dark sesame oil
-thyme
-soy lecithin
-black castor oil
have aguaje oil coming in the mail to add to this :blessed:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
experimenting with making my butt bigger with phytoestrogenic oils/foods applied topically :hamster:
no sources ever really explain how exactly topical solutions really work without a caloric surplus but when you're cutting, it's either this or nothing :francis:
tonight I used:
-flaxseed
-ground fennel seeds
-ground dried damaina
-cinnamon
-cannabis oil
-dark sesame oil
-thyme
-soy lecithin
-black castor oil
Kush brownies? :leon:

Let me know how it goes.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Hey ladies

wuts a good (facial) suncreen to use :lupe:
:yeshrug:
I use organic coconut oil as sunscreen. I don't use much on my face though, I just dab it on the spots I know will burn (nose, cheeks).

Does anyone have a remedy for excessively dry lips. I'm constantly exfoliating my lips and moisturizing them but it's not helping:sadcam:.

I'm constantly drinking water so I know its not dehydration.
Wet your lips with water (just a bit to moisten them) before putting on a dab of coconut oil. If they're really bad, try Vaseline. Make it part of your daily routine & do it before bed too.

It helps to exfoliate your lips first (you can do this by wetting a soft toothbrush or wetting a piece of Kleenex/toilet paper or a q-tip and gently rubbing your lips) so the coconut oil or vaseline can really sink in.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
tonight I used:
-flaxseed
-ground fennel seeds
-ground dried damaina
-cinnamon
-cannabis oil
-dark sesame oil
-thyme
-soy lecithin
-black castor oil
Add t-tree and lavender eo to that mix. Also fish oil is been said to help with that too it's just the smell:scust: oh and vitamin e for stretch marks. I think you have to wrap your bootay in Saran Wrap too. Don't forget to squat.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I think this aguaje oil is working yall! bootys lookin kinda swole
Add t-tree and lavender eo to that mix. Also fish oil is been said to help with that too it's just the smell:scust: oh and vitamin e for stretch marks. I think you have to wrap your bootay in Saran Wrap too. Don't forget to squat.
☆notes to get tea tree and lavender oil☆
the miser in me isnt gonna allow me to buy saran wrap for my butt when it could be used by everyone in the kitchen lol
I apply the drops directly and rub it in