Official Battlefield 3 Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
damn, yal Coli n1ggas straight scrubs

We lost like 6 games in a row cause yal dumb lil n1gs prefered to gossip about Cheif Keef, Danny Brown, and Trinidad Jones rather than focus on objectives.

:wrist:

had to switch teams man, can't play with :mjpls: no more.

White boys was kickin our ass cause yal dumb n1ggas talking about hippity hop and ain't paying fukkin attention

:beli:

Stabbed Mowgli/Crackface/Mr Somebody in the back took a squat on his face and this n1gga quit like a lil b1tch. Mowgli a camping ass scrub that consistently has the lowest points on a squad every game

:no:

I hope your trolling, because you are worst then me at this shyt:pachaha: Matter of fact, every game I've played with you online you've sucked terribly at :laff:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I hope your trolling, because you are worst then me at this shyt:pachaha: Matter of fact, every game I've played with you online you've sucked terribly at :laff:

Only game I remember playing with u was Max Payne 3 bro, and I have played that game online for a total of like 5 times...EVER

I was a scrub in BF3 when i first copped it because it was my very first Battlefield game. I've been in top 5 of my squad for the past several months tho.

If u played with me in BF3 then it was during my early scrub days, n1ggas don't start out good out of the gate (unless ur a nerd who has been playing Battlefield since like 2000)

either way talk is cheap and numbers don't lie, them n1gs played like scrubs last night and me and a few other white boys were the only ones on the team doing sh1t while rest remained gossip girls. (but they claimed they weren't trying so eh)

:ufdup:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
i stopped when i realized that it was all user hosted lobbies ... because i played a few matches .... and was kicking ass .. and got kicked out the rooms talkin bout "The host kicked you" or some shyt ...

That happened on three occassions ... so the fourth match .. all in the same day ... i camped in a corer .. and got kicked ... and i wasn't even doing nothing but sitting there .. had like 4 kills ... :shaq2: BF3 ass at this point
that hasn't happened to me in months

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This game gets more epic with each DLC
:wow:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEKEIVDNEas"]Battlefield 3 - End Game Teaser (HD) - YouTube[/ame]
fukk a black op :bustback: