Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Superstar
Daps
brehs I stopped playing this like a month after it came out, couldn't adjust to the different style of multiplayer :yeshrug: is it worth a second try or should I just sell it

havoc00

Pro
Daps
brehs I stopped playing this like a month after it came out, couldn't adjust to the different style of multiplayer :yeshrug: is it worth a second try or should I just sell it

i alternate between this and mw3 and black ops 2 I enjoy it i mainly play tdm though

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Game been out for over a year and is still fukkin filled with glitches

Halfthrough the match I literally lost all my guns....AGAIN

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKyUcBwfr28"]Battlefield 3-No Gun Glitch Problem - YouTube[/ame]

this is like the 3rd time this has happened. I was weaponless and could only spot or shoot when I was in a vechicle. Not to mention that I didn't even recieve any points forthat match (And I had gotten some Jet points which are extremely hard to get)

Unlike the videouploader I know the issue is not a bluray drive problem because blurays and other games work fine. This is just DICE being gay and sh1tty

As much as I sh1t on COD games they have never been on no dumb ass sh1t like this. (Not to mention COD games didn't randomly erase ur single player progress routinely out of the blue)

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Tom it didn't matter if we had guns or not that match we took a asswhippin :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Game been out for over a year and is still fukkin filled with glitches

Halfthrough the match I literally lost all my guns....AGAIN

Battlefield 3-No Gun Glitch Problem - YouTube

this is like the 3rd time this has happened. I was weaponless and could only spot or shoot when I was in a vechicle. Not to mention that I didn't even recieve any points forthat match (And I had gotten some Jet points which are extremely hard to get)

Unlike the videouploader I know the issue is not a bluray drive problem because blurays and other games work fine. This is just DICE being gay and sh1tty

As much as I sh1t on COD games they have never been on no dumb ass sh1t like this. (Not to mention COD games didn't randomly erase ur single player progress routinely out of the blue)

My main beef with the game is the hit detection. You could spamfire your LMG on the back of someone only to have them turn around and drop you with 1 or 2 bullets from their handgun. Hard to enjoy a game when stuff like that happens all the time.

EA/Dice is more concerned with stealing CoD's playerbase with overedited DLC trailers (which makes the game look way better than it actually is) than fixing the core problems of the game. Even religious Battlefield fans are fed up with this game. I don't personally know anyone who plays this game on a regular basis (lots of people stopped playing it a month after it was released).

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
My main beef with the game is the hit detection. You could spamfire your LMG on the back of someone only to have them turn around and drop you with 1 or 2 bullets from their handgun. Hard to enjoy a game when stuff like that happens all the time.

EA/Dice is more concerned with stealing CoD's playerbase with overedited DLC trailers (which makes the game look way better than it actually is) than fixing the core problems of the game. Even religious Battlefield fans are fed up with this game. I don't personally know anyone who plays this game on a regular basis (lots of people stopped playing it a month after it was released).

Its the only online game I play on a regular basis (but I only game online a few times a week tho...sometimes less)

FPS and sports games are usually the most played online and BF3 along with COD and Halo are the 3 most popular shooters bro.

Whenever I get online someone is usually playing one of those 3 games or a sports title. And as long as COD continues to put out the same game yearly BF3 will continue to be the better military online shooter

it's still a glitch fest, but the core gameplay still sh1ts on COD

:yeshrug:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A lot of the hit detection problems come from people in other countries playing on U.S servers. Their connection is not as good and u could unload a clip on these dudes and they wont feel shyt. A lot of people are complaining and even a petition was started in the Bf3 forums concerning this issue now the gun glitch :manny: nver had it happen to me though.

Serb

CAC Gawd
Daps
Reppin
Serbia
What are you brehs playing this piff on? I was on x360 but ive been thinking about buying a new pc for the PC version

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
So I've had the flu all last week and haven't really been on BF3 in a good two weeks

hopped on recently and had about 2 of the worse games I've ever played, not because I was fukkin up but because I was running with a bunch of retards making no effort to get objectives.

I switched squads about 3 times and every single person on the team was a moron. It was ridiculous.
:facepalm:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So I've had the flu all last week and haven't really been on BF3 in a good two weeks

hopped on recently and had about 2 of the worse games I've ever played, not because I was fukkin up but because I was running with a bunch of retards making no effort to get objectives.

I switched squads about 3 times and every single person on the team was a moron. It was ridiculous.
:facepalm:
Nothing is worse then joining a squad full of snipers, you goto spawn off of one of them dudes and they a 1000ft in the air on some tower and miles away from the objective. No wonder the opposing team got all 4 objectives my team full of cowards who can't fight in close quarters.