Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
damn, yal Coli n1ggas straight scrubs

We lost like 6 games in a row cause yal dumb lil n1gs prefered to gossip about Cheif Keef, Danny Brown, and Trinidad Jones rather than focus on objectives.

:wrist:

had to switch teams man, can't play with :mjpls: no more.

White boys was kickin our ass cause yal dumb n1ggas talking about hippity hop and ain't paying fukkin attention

:beli:

Stabbed Mowgli/Crackface/Mr Somebody in the back took a squat on his face and this n1gga quit like a lil b1tch. Mowgli a camping ass scrub that consistently has the lowest points on a squad every game

:no:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

We lost like 6 games in a row cause yal dumb lil n1gs prefered to gossip about Cheif Keef, Danny Brown, and Trinidad Jones rather than focus on objectives.

White boys was kickin our ass cause yal dumb n1ggas talking about hippity hop and ain't paying fukkin attention

Somebody

Stabbed Mowgli/Crackface/Mr in the back took a squat on his face and this n1gga quit like a lil b1tch. Mowgli a camping ass scrub that consistently has the lowest points on a squad every game

Because Yall didnt have the Coli bf3 (ps3)gawd playing wit ya...no Disrepect to mightyhealthy tho dude a beast.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my xbox brehs don't play this no more :sadbron:

i stopped when i realized that it was all user hosted lobbies ... because i played a few matches .... and was kicking ass .. and got kicked out the rooms talkin bout "The host kicked you" or some shyt ...

That happened on three occassions ... so the fourth match .. all in the same day ... i camped in a corer .. and got kicked ... and i wasn't even doing nothing but sitting there .. had like 4 kills ... :shaq2: BF3 ass at this point

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Stabbed Mowgli/Crackface/Mr Somebody in the back took a squat on his face and this n1gga quit like a lil b1tch. Mowgli a camping ass scrub that consistently has the lowest points on a squad every game

We only played 3 games. I havnt played BF in months. the game after you left i was at the top of the list going like 10-2. Had to get the ring rust off and your bytch ass off the team. You were in the way. Why dont you mic up though you swagless fukk. Whats the point of you even being there if you're going to be silent. You been frontin like you black for so long you know you cant even show your voice online. We know you white and swagless, give it up and mic up.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
We only played 3 games. I havnt played BF in months. the game after you left i was at the top of the list going like 10-2. Had to get the ring rust off and your bytch ass off the team. You were in the way. Why dont you mic up though you swagless fukk. Whats the point of you even being there if you're going to be silent. You been frontin like you black for so long you know you cant even show your voice online. We know you white and swagless, give it up and mic up.

Yesterdays games pretty much proved that having a mic is a handicap to you little gossiping demonic niglets.

stop with the seventeen magazine gossip and focus on the fukkin objectives.

If yal had of shut the fuk up just for a few seconds we would have won some games. True story

n1ggas wondering why we getting our heads blown off and losing 200 to 3?....Cause yal busy discussing Cheif Keeth and Asap Rocky's wack ass music

N1gga get shot, your reaction ain't "such in such at objective B is doing this...watch out, or help me flank him".....Instead it's "what yal think about Kanyes new clothing style?"

Thank Zues I didn't have a mic on last night cause it would have just been me telling yal to STFU the whole time

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Tom... you can always put on the voice mods on the PS3 to deepen your voice if you want to.

:yeshrug:

It's 2012 and you don't have a bluetooth?

And nikkas was just having fun breh, me and my bro were trying to get that multikill shyt for the Rambo tags.

:lolbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

yo yall need to send me a friend request. im trying to join. S/N same as here.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
yo yall need to send me a friend request. im trying to join. S/N same as here.

PS3? or Xbox

@GoldenGlove I copped a blutooth set a few months back but literally no one on BF3 uses a mic so I threw it in the bushes. (gave it to my mans) 8 out of 10 people on MW3 use mics though which doesn't make sense

:mindblown:

and I don't use one for my phone.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yesterdays games pretty much proved that having a mic is a handicap to you little gossiping demonic niglets.

stop with the seventeen magazine gossip and focus on the fukkin objectives.

If yal had of shut the fuk up just for a few seconds we would have won some games. True story

n1ggas wondering why we getting our heads blown off and losing 200 to 3?....Cause yal busy discussing Cheif Keeth and Asap Rocky's wack ass music

N1gga get shot, your reaction ain't "such in such at objective B is doing this...watch out, or help me flank him".....Instead it's "what yal think about Kanyes new clothing style?"

Thank Zues I didn't have a mic on last night cause it would have just been me telling yal to STFU the whole time

Whatever. It was more serious to you then it was me. I got a wisdom tooth growing in. I could really give a flying fukk about your feelings. Matter of fact im taking you off my friends list till you get a mic.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I'm fine with that, don't add me till u stop playing like a scrub n1gga

and it ain't that serious, I don't mind losing a few games here and there...

but back to back to back to back?

:comeon:

your attention (I'm speaking to everyone who was on lastnight, not just u) was elsewhere and was causing us games.

Again if u got mics but aren't using them for the right purposes then it defeats the purpose of having a mic.

And that's exactly what u demonic :wrist: were doing with that TMZ gossiping sh1t last night. B1tch n1ggas using Mics was ironically the reason we kept catching Ls

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
PS3? or Xbox

@GoldenGlove I copped a blutooth set a few months back but literally no one on BF3 uses a mic so I threw it in the bushes. (gave it to my mans) 8 out of 10 people on MW3 use mics though which doesn't make sense

:mindblown:

and I don't use one for my phone.

ps3