Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAMyJyh_Gno&feature=mhee]End Game Dirtbike Test 720 - YouTube[/ame]

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Copped BF3 in the summer and traded it in to cop Madden (which I traded in to cop BO2 :pachaha:) Seeing all the DLC making a nikka consider copping this again :whoo:

Jet

Banned
Daps
Battlefield 3: End Game Developer Interview, Air Superiority to Support 24 Jets At Once

DICE producer Craig McLeod and game designer Gustav Halling walk Battlefield 3 fans through some key aspects of End Game, Battlefield 3′s final expansion pack due out this March.

Speaking to Battlefield TV in a video interview (below), McLeod and Halling detail the two new game modes being brought to the battlefield: Capture the Flag and Air Superiority.

A key take-away from this portion of the interview is that Air Superiority will support up to 24 jets in the air at the same time, 12 on each side. In order to win a match of Air Superiority, your team will need to have a higher presence of jet fighters within the vicinity of three different capture points, depicted by three different airships.

Like Armored Kill, vehicles will play a large role in End Game’s gameplay. Three new vehicles are being introduced: the motor bike, new AA vehicles, and the drop ship. Halling mentions that the motor bikes mimic real physics, including leans and quick stops by sliding. The two new anti-air vehicles are based on the Vodnik and Humvee from the original game, but with AA weaponry attached to the roof of each. Of course, the drop ship will allow the controlling team to deploy troops and additional vehicles on to the battlefield.

Check out the full interview with Battlefield TV below (1:07 – 3:50).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgpfkKczrTI"]A toute vitesse sur BF3 End Game ! Battlefield TV épisode 9 - YouTube[/ame]

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
If I copped BF3 for PC could origin, Dice, EA or whatever recognize the fact that I've already bought the DLC maps via PS3 and not make me pay for them all over again?

:ohhh:

if not then I'll just wait for BF4 cause I'm not buying them 15 dollar a peice maps again