Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I hate having to do sniper assignments that L96 rifle is trash.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
fukk not using a silencer I took a whole team out in rush from having it silenced. I hate giving my position away as I almost get shot instantly when I don't have a silencer

Exactly. After you get a kill or two, you've been on that mini-map a bit, so the enemy is coming after you

Daps
Reppin
NULL
silencers/supressors are nice but they do decrease bullet velocity and cause the rounds to drop faster, and also causes the rounds' intial damage to drop off sooner.

Daps
Brehs, real shyt. How important is the dlc to this game? I got the default and 0 dlc. How much am I missing out on? I been playing this vanilla since it came out and it's still :lawd: to me.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
On the suppressor front, in my opinion putting them on anything besides PDW's and pistols is useless. PDW's usually have a higher clip size and a rapid rate of fire to make up for the damage loss that comes with the suppressor. Plus if you using a PDW, you are probably not getting in to too many long range engagements, just medium and short so its a perfect combo. I destroy cats with this combo in CQ and team death match.

Anyway i shot a pilot out his chopper with the M98 today. Felt great. His gunner was still in there dropping like a brick wondering what happened after too :laugh:

EDIT: Also with sub machine guns they are good, but the clip size is smaller.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Brehs, real shyt. How important is the dlc to this game? I got the default and 0 dlc. How much am I missing out on? I been playing this vanilla since it came out and it's still :lawd: to me.

Just cop Back to Karkland, skip the most recent DLC (close quarters compact basically turns BF3 into MW3...but if all u play is TDM u might want it tho) and cop the next joint that drops in September bro (Armored Kill)....theres two more DLCs dropping after that also.

DLC depends on how often u play the game, if u play it alot u will eventually grow tired of the same maps and want something fresh. It depends on the individual....like all DLC in general does

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I can't stand the vanilla maps in this game. I turn the game on after weeks of not playing and 10 minutes later I cut it off. This game just isn't much fun to me sometimes. The graphics are fukking terrible and the maps are too goddamn big. Maybe CQC maps are better??

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man I can't stand the vanilla maps in this game. I turn the game on after weeks of not playing and 10 minutes later I cut it off. This game just isn't much fun to me sometimes. The graphics are fukking terrible and the maps are too goddamn big. Maybe CQC maps are better??

:rudy:

This game just isn't for you

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:what:

go back to playing MW3 you 10 year old fakkit

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Last night i had a conquest assault match that lasted 45 mins to a hr long.

ended up with less kills than death but had 10,000 points cuz i kept bailing my team out and my squad was doing all the damn dirty work it was ridiculous. i was squad leader we had top squad, flag attacker and defender.

think it was on the peninsula stage cant remember anyways we said fukk it and we each had our own tanks to change the wave then got in a tank together 2 of us per tank then went to the air to take out the jets.

shyt was crazy.

went on the ground fighting like on some BLACK HAWK DOWN fight :ooh:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't like cod that much. I hate the map size to player ratio thats all. kill zone did a much better job. I think bad company 2 was better.
You should to stick to playing Rush or play Conquest on maps like Grand Bazaar/Operation Metro/Davamand Peak/Seine Crossing. And you'd probably like the Close Quarters pack. I see what you're saying. These maps are a bit bigger than BC2. But you're playing it on PS3. These maps are meant for 64 players :manny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You should to stick to playing Rush or play Conquest on maps like Grand Bazaar/Operation Metro/Davamand Peak/Seine Crossing. And you'd probably like the Close Quarters pack. I see what you're saying. These maps are a bit bigger than BC2. But you're playing it on PS3. These maps are meant for 64 players :manny:

Hes more into adventure/kiddie games then real life war simulators :manny: Nothing you say will convince him.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hes more into adventure/kiddie games then real life war simulators :manny: Nothing you say will convince him.

Lmao @ kiddie games. Breh uncharted and gears 3 waaay better than this game sorry. Killzone 2 was the most realistic fps ever. Bf3 is just not up to snap and this coming from someone very hyped when it was shown.